Zoya Promotion: Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange
Man, I feel like Zoya has a new promotion for us every other day! A few weeks ago it was the Summer BoGo sale, and before that a St. Patricks Day one.. Now, they have a really cool sale that they have done in the past, where you get to trade your old, yucky, boring nail polishes for sparkly new Zoya Polishes!!
Here’s How it works:
1. Go to Zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code. EARTHZOYA
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect the promotion
4. SUBMIT your order!
Then Zoya will ship out your NEW polish! YEA!
Once you get your order (Here is where the exchanging* happens)…
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles to the ones you received to the return address below.(ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes, please check with you carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish)
2. Include a copy of your order
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand).
Once Zoya receives your bottles, they will properly dispose of them according to EPA guidelines.
This offer is good April 20th- April 27th. When you enter the code on your shopping cart, your total will be adjusted to discount the polish cost, and will add on shipping charges for the polishes, so it works out that each bottle is really half off.
I have a few posts on Zoya nail polishes (not nearly as many as I had thought!) but I’ll try and get more up through the rest of the week! Zoya polishes are really great, especially their glitters.. there is nothing like them!