Urban Decay The Vice Palette Review, Swatches, HQ Photos
OH MY GOSHHHH. This is the newest thing out from Urban Decay, and I gotta tell you, it does NOT disappoint. The Vice Palette is amazing in so many ways, so let me share a few-
- 20 brand new colors never released before
- PRACTICAL, sleek packaging
- Full mirror that is nice quality- no funhouse mirror here!
- Mirror actually stands UP on its own, perfect for traveling or using without holding the palette
- pop-open clip in front- easy to open without damaging shadows
- nice mix of textures
Here are some photos of the palette and close ups of each shadow. The swatches are not over any type of base, and are not packed on- they are just as-is so you can see how amazing they are with no help.
Desperation, Junkie, Provocateur, Nevermind
Muse, Chaos, Rapture, Echo Beach
Jagged, Occupy, Vice, Anonymous
Blitz, Unhinged, Noise, Freebird
Penny Lane, Black Market, Armor, Laced
|Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the brand of their PR representative for potential review or use. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy.|