Urban Decay Naked3 Tutorial #1: Soft Rose Day Look [Video]

Here is a look at the first tutorial I created with Urban Decay Naked3 Palette! I uploaded it to YouTube almost two weeks ago and completely forgot to do a blog post on it (huge fail!) I loved how this turned out- it’s so soft and wearable without being boring. Hope you like!

Naked3look 5Naked3look 4Naked3look 3Naked3look 1

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Naked3 Palette:

• Dust Eyeshadow (Lid)
  • Buzz Eyeshadow (Outer Lid)
  • Limit Eyeshaodw (Crease)
  • Nooner (Outer Crease, Lower Lashline)
  • Blackheart (Outer Corner, Lower Lashline)
  • Strange (Browbone)

L’Oreal Chic-ly Pale LeGloss Lip Gloss

1. fancie

December 1, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Beautiful look!!

2. Chia-Yi Liu

December 1, 2013 at 10:49 pm

it’s a great look and again i really love the new format where you show us the shade you’re talking about on the side!

3. sisi

December 2, 2013 at 12:04 am

its so pretty! I really want to get this palette now!
    -Sisi

4. Chris

December 2, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I think this is super pretty too, I am definitely thinking about getting this palette – which is surprising since I’m not usually a fan of pinky hues.

5. Miranda Mendoza

December 2, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Gorgeous! love how this opens the eye!

6. Kitkat

December 2, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Wow. So much for pretending I didn’t need this — or the mascara.

7. deathbyglitter

December 6, 2013 at 12:48 am

Beautiful!!! Love love love this look so much! I’m so happy to see Dust sticking so nicely to Milk. :D I just bought Naked 3 online and as soon as it arrives I’ll be putting this video on again because I want this to be the first look I do with the palette. Ahhhh it’s so pretty! :D So excited!

Yes please to more looks! :D Thank you so much!

8. mholfelner

December 6, 2013 at 8:04 pm

you’re videos and photos are so clear and makes the makeup look awesome. What kind of camera do you use?

9. Mandy12

December 20, 2013 at 12:08 pm

This tutorial was really helpful and the look was beautiful! Will you do another Naked 3 look soon, please???

10. Kylie Elizabeth Field

December 30, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Got Naked2 last month for my birthday, snagged Naked3 for Christmas, and I’m picking up the original palette this week from Ulta with my leftover Christmas cash. You should know that I credit you with my obsession :)

11. Donna

January 8, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Naked3 is my first Urban Decay product so I am new to this plus I am much older than you guys. I love the look but now sure I can pull it off, would love to see you show me how to use these colors for an everyday look. I am new to using the brushes, have always used the sponge applicators that came with the products. I never realized there are so many different brush sizes, brands etc… I am very happy I found your video and look forward to learning more from you. My son just laughed at me because I finally used YouTube for something :)

12. lguinn

January 16, 2014 at 1:57 pm

In your picture, I notice what seems to be fall out from your Better than Sex mascara. I had this problem big time.

I bought this mascara with an Ulta gift card. The first one was defective – when I unscrewed the top for the first time, the “wiper” stuck to the top and I had a brush full of gloppy mascara and no way to wipe it. Ulta exchanged it, of course!

This mascara goes on *beautifully* OMG – but then it starts to smudge in less than an hour and I look like a raccoon by the end of the day. Huge disappointment.

Is there a product that will set the mascara so this doesn’t happen?

I am back to my Benefit mascara, which isn’t as full, but never lets me down.

• Jana

January 17, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Oh, she doesn’t care about us anymore *sniff*. Don’t bother with questions. Just look at how she promises new videos and posts! Yeah, go to Temptalia or Muse if you want answers.

13. Fashion meets Beauty