Tutorial Tuesday: Candy Crush Lemonade Lake

The past three days of my life have been taken over by a facebook/iphone game called Candy Crush. It’s similar to Bejeweled but about a billion times harder. It’s kind of a life ruiner. I was sitting here trying to figure out what to do for Tutorial Tuesday, playing a level I’ve been stuck on for about 20 turns, when I decided the stupid game would be a fun inspiration! Bright, shimmery colors.. right up my alley :) Enjoy!

TTlemonadelake 6TTlemonadelake 1TTlemonadelake 4TTlemonadelake 2

Eyes Too Faced Shadow Insurance MAC Yellow Scream Cream Color Base Inglot Eyeshadow # 474 (yellow) Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Shadow Urban Decay Woodstock Eyeshadow Inglot Eyeshadow #488 (Baby Pink) Inglot Eyeshadow #362 (Matte Medium Pink) Inglot Eyeshadow #74 (Raspberry) Inglot Eyeshadow #491 (Purple) Lorac 3D Lustre Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liquid Liner Urban Decay Flipside 24/7 Pencil Inglot Eyeshadow #504 (Teal) Inglot Eyeshadow # 28 (Light Blue) Too Faced Perfect Black Liner Naked Cosmetics Ivory Collection (gold duochrome) Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

Cheeks Inglot Blush #35 Inglot Blush #59 Inglot Highlighter #83

Lips Urban Decay Adrenaline Super Saturated Lip Pencil

1. Kim

February 6, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I’ve been stuck on level 38 for the past 2 days. Literally driving me nuts.

2. morsecode (karen)

February 6, 2013 at 11:45 pm

I play that game too. My sister turned me on to it while she was visiting over the holidays.

3. Michaela

February 7, 2013 at 5:04 am

I love this game!! I have been stuck at stupid level 23 for days and days now!

4. Alexis Colon

February 7, 2013 at 5:39 am

Ugh!! That game drives me nuts! I can’t believe how many people are addicted to it now lol. This look definitely captures the essence of the game too, so gorgeous.

5. Marilyn

February 9, 2013 at 7:24 am

Which color is in the inner corner of your eye? LOVE that.

6. Tapnfeet99

September 10, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I’m stuck at level 273 I think. Wasted so much time on that game!