Tron Legacy Inspired:Gem

The second I saw this character show up in this movie, I knew I HAD to do a look for it! Although the look itself it rather simple, I find it really breathtaking. I wish I had contacts like hers to make my eyes look that light!

trongem.jpg
tron.jpg

tron2.jpg

tron3.jpg

trondumb-2.jpgAnd just to be creepy, let me show off my lackluster photoshop skillz. Left half is Gem, right half is me.
This is how I make the world a better place in my spare time! lol ;)

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Inglot Matte Gray Eyeshadow #376
Inglot Matte Black eyeshadow #63
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
Stila Stingray Smudgestick
L’oreal Double Extend Mascara
Miss Adoro #5 Lashes (Top)
Red Cherry # 502 Lashes (Bottom)

Skin

Eyeko Cream
OCC Airbrush Foundation (Y1)
Eve Pearl Salmon concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Inglot Eyeshadow #32
Benefit High Beam

Lips

Too Faced Lip Insurance
MAC Neutralzone Lipglass Pencil
Lancome Rich Cashmere Lipstick
MAC Woo Me Kissable Lipcolor

• Sandy says:

I second that. This was a near exact eye that I used to wear to the ‘goth’ club when I was around 18-20, I went all out with a dark red lip though haha.

1. Jaclyn says:

Is it crazy that in the picture where you merged your picture and the actual picture together, i like your half better? haha you are so talented, keep it up!

2. HovercatMittens says:

COOL!! I love the creepy but awesome photoshopped picture!
    And thank you soooooo much for doing blog stuff as well as your videos. I don’t search youtube very much anymore because I’m hooked on blogs and yours is AWESOME!! :D

3. Ally says:

Those are such gorgeous photos of you, Leesha! I especially loved the first one. Now that is what I call breathtaking. Your skin looks flawless, the makeup is perfect, and I also love the way your hair looks pulled back like that.

4. Cris says:

THIS IS AMAZING.
    and all the pictures are incredible. especially the last one:) breathtaking. you look so much like her.
    btw
    best Gem tutorial so far. i love that you stayed true to the look without adding novelty discs or lines.. or whatever.

5. lilybuttt says:

Hi Leesha! I only recently started to follow you on YouTube, but from the first video I watched, you totally clicked for me. Then I started to follow your blog (bookmarked on my iPhone!) and now I am even following your Twitter–and I don’t even like Twitter!

Yeah so anyway, I wanted say that I liked you opening up with pictures for this look because it was one inspired from a character. I don’t think it would be that neccessary, though for one of your looks that you’ve created. In this video it was good for those of us who havnen’t seen Tron or wouldn’t know what Gems make-up looked like. But otherwise you post pictures on your blog. Which is better so we can oogle at them for as long as we prefer :)

Okay, you’re awesome, keep it up!!
    ~Lillian

6. Noor says:

I was wondering if you could do a Bollywood inspired look, or a traditional Indian wedding look. I know this sounds demanding but you are talented and I am attending this Indian wedding, so I wanted to get an impression of it from you. If you can’t do a tutorial/look its fine, but Thanks for all of the other amazing looks.(:

7. Brittany CrazyHat says:

i love this look, its so futuristic and sci-fi ish! when u were doin the eyes i was waiting for u to do the inner corner highlight for some reason becuz during the video i kept seeing a light blue highlight behind ur right eye bt i dont c it in the pictures so i guess it jus the video or its jus me lol

8. Stephanie says:

Your skin looks even better than Gem’s! Love the look, I remember thinking I wanted to try it out when I watched the movie. I also liked Quorra’s look, it’s kind of like Gem’s but less intense.

9. Tamsin says:

when you look at the last picture, it proves that you’re better at makeup than the makeup artist of Tron, your skin looks so much better than Gem’s! lol x

10. Fien says:

Really really love this look! Wish I could wear it myself one day, but I know that my make-up skills won’t compair to it!

11. Imo says:

amazing makeup as always!! :)

Just wondering, when you went under your eyes with the powder to diffuse the black, what did you use? :)

12. Lexi says:

Hey Leesha!!! Its me Lexi and i was wondering if u can make kinda like a golden look… i was lookin trough my makeup and then i saw the gold color and decided to create a golden look for today at school and i was wondering if u can make my golden look even awesomer
    THNX!!

• Abdulkadir says:

Thanks, eeyrvone! I’m glad you liked the post. I hope I didn’t go overboard with milkin’ the puns. It was a good time writing this article. @Neil: I couldn’t agree more. Nothing more tiring than reading the same old rubbish just with a different template wrap. @Mike: Thanks, I’m blushing. @Andrew: No need to exit! @ViralKing: Good luck! You’re off to a great start, I see. @Si Philp: I don’t disagree, but my talents lie with the written word. Gotta write what I know. You’re absolutely right, though.

13. Kayla says:

I absolutely love every single tutorial i have seen so far.
    I’ve always wanted to learn to do my eye shadow but it never really comes out as planed:/
    hopefully some day :)
    anyway, thank you for all the information

your really pretty btw:)

14. dexmorgan says:

I love the smokey eye looks, even though they’re not really summer friendly and whatnot, i’d really really like to see more!