Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eyeshadow Collection

The Boudoir Eyes Palette from Too Faced is all about soft, sultry bedroom eyes (hence the name!) This kit includes 9 eyeshadows (5 brand new to Too Faced and available only in this kit) and three “themes”- day, classic, and fashion. The first three shadows in each theme are much larger than the rest, and since they are the lighter shades I really like that they are larger, as those are usually the most used eyeshadows for me.

The other great thing about this kit is the shadows are super concentrated, so you won’t need to pack on a ton of powder to actually see it. The palette also comes with a little guide to show you how to create three looks based on the themes, essentially going from soft to super sultry.

TFboudoireyes 1TFboudoireyes 2

TFboudoireyes 10

TFboudoireyes 3

TFboudoireyes 4TFboudoireyes 5TFboudoireyes 11 In the Buff, Satin Sheets, Birthday Suit

TFboudoireyes 7TFboudoireyes 12 Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous

TFboudoireyes 8TFboudoireyes 13 Sugar Walls, Garter Belt

TFboudoireyes 9
TFboudoireyes 14 Lap Dance, French Tickler

TFboudoir 1

TFboudoir 2

TFboudoir 4

The Boudoir Eyes Kit is available from Sephora for $36.

Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the brand of their PR representative for potential review or use. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy.

1. Christina Marie✨

January 31, 2013 at 2:20 am

this is super gorgeous! looks good for all skintones too! <3

2. Terri Burgess Hall

January 31, 2013 at 2:51 am

The three large ones are in the Naked Eye palette.

3. Angie

January 31, 2013 at 3:02 am

This is really pretty. This may be the first Too Faced palette that I purchase.

4. Melissa Wisdom

January 31, 2013 at 3:42 am

Leesha, Would you mind sharing which shadows you applied where? It’s absolutely beautiful on you! You have grown into a beautiful young woman. <3

5. alexcobayashi

January 31, 2013 at 4:41 am

Beautiful! Would love to see a tutorial soon! Have a blessed day ( :

6. sofaastrout

January 31, 2013 at 5:48 am

Beautiful! I love TooFaced. Do you have pictures of your hair? Not to sound weird but I’m considering going short and I think your hair is similar to what I want. :)

7. Amaris

January 31, 2013 at 7:38 am

BEDROOM eyes, huh? I love French Tickler (the color … okay, maybe the name too) and little sparkly parts :)

8. Eline Somelikeitdoubledutch

January 31, 2013 at 11:45 am

You made such a pretty look! Very soft but smokey at the same time

9. Teresa Whittaker

January 31, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Great look! I’m loving that you’re posting more often to your blog!

10. TheBumblingBeauty

January 31, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I love this! The look you did with it is great :)

11. Sylvia D

January 31, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Oh, my gosh. So I JUST saw this in the new ULTA catalog. I had to go back to check that it was the same product because they’ve photographed it in such a way that it only shows the bottom two rows of shadows. I thought there was only six shadows total! I’m much more intrigued by this product now that I’ve seen the entire thing, haha. Thanks for sharing.

12. Lauren Schroer

January 31, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Soooo gorgeous! I really love the look you did with it too!

13. lchobody

January 31, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I notice that you didn’t say anything about the eyeshadow shades or their quality. Did you not like them?

14. Gabriela

February 1, 2013 at 12:57 am

You should soooo do a tutorial on that look you did! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Misato-san

February 2, 2013 at 12:13 am

not interested in this palette but I always enjoy your looks, Leesha <333
    (hope you will swatch new Too Faced lipsticks, I'm very curious about them!)

16. Heather Jones

February 2, 2013 at 2:29 am

Wow this is a beautiful palette, and looks wonderful on you! I just picked up the toofaced heart blush (early vday gift!) and the naked basics palette. This one might be next on my list ;)

17. Natasha

February 2, 2013 at 7:52 pm

these look so pretty, i love the look you came up with – i think that too faced’s new packaging is much nicer, i prefer the tin to the cardboard that gets tatty easily.

xx

18. Jay @ Wayfaring Beauty

February 3, 2013 at 3:52 pm

The look guide and larger pans for the base “theme” colors are really nice. This palette didn’t knock it out of the park for me, but I love Garter Belt. And all the names, haha.

19. Elysia

February 5, 2013 at 3:49 am

Love this pallete, as I love all the Two faced ones!

20. Cass

February 13, 2013 at 8:17 pm

please do a tutorial!? This look is so sexy!

21. Devi

February 15, 2013 at 12:00 am

Please please do the tutorial for the look you came up with?

22. MakeupWithTea

March 21, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Absolutely gorgeous! I agree with the others that you should do a tutorial.

23. StacyH

April 9, 2013 at 2:59 pm

I love the look you created! Would you say these eye shadows are better than the inglot ones?

24. Melissa Treat

June 13, 2013 at 4:10 am

Leesha! Please do a tutorial on the this look! I want to see how you achieved the smoky eyeliner.