Three FREE Zoya Polishes When you ‘Like’ them on Facebook!

I’m a little late posting this, but it’s because I didn’t even realize this was happening until a few hours ago!

Shades

As a thank you for hitting 20,000 fans on their facebook, Zoya is giving away three free bottles of polish to all of their Facebook fans (but you still gotta pay shipping!). I really love when companies do stuff like this, it’s pretty generous :) This promo ends January 7th, 2011 at Midnight, EST.

ShadesShades Shades

Here are the colors I’m going to grab:

• Bela: Sheer, dreamy, peach-splashed light pink in a milky creme base. Very pretty and candy-like pink for a sheer look or a French manicure.
    Normally the last thing to appeal to me is a light pink polish like this, but this polish was used in Black Swan (which I still haven’t seen, I need to!) and I figured I should have at least one light pink!
  • Robyn: perfect turquoise cream.
    I saw this color in the photos on Zoya’s Facebook Page and couldn’t resist. I really love bright, creamy blues like this (reminds me of the color of the dots on my wall!)
  • Bekka: A bright, light yellow with lime green undertones and fine gold shimmer. A funky lemon-lime shade for a night out on the town.
    Need I say more?

If you guys are planning to take part in this, let me know what colors you pick up (or let me know your favorite Zoya polishes in general!) But make sure you Like them on Facebook first, as it wouldn’t be fair to get the deal without doing that (and you don’t wanna miss out on other deals!) :)

PS: The color in the icon is Charla :)

• Leesha says:

Zoya doesn’t really have holos, but they do have really unique frosts and metalics. a lot of their polishes have really defined shimmer and sparkle, its unlike many brands. check google or the photo section on their facebook page for swatches, there are tons!!

1. Anne says:

Hey, Leesha! Thanks for sharing this awesome deal! I have never used Zoya but I love their colors! I’mm all about blues and am getting Akyra, Tallula, & Charla.When I put in the code the Zoya Wicked & Wonderfull Color Plate and the Intimate Collection Plate also came up, so I’ll be having lots of fun when that comes in! I’ll keep you posted!

2. Sarah says:

The website keeps freezing when I go to sort them by the colors I prefer. Do you know how long this offer will last? I’m afraid I won’t get there on time if it keeps freezing up on me. O:

3. Ericka says:

I think I’m going to get Ivanka & Pippa for sure … having a hard time choosing between Mikka,Quinn and Blair for my 3rd one! :( Gah, so many pretty choices!

4. dawn says:

i went with Harley, Happi, Kierra, Roxy, Brizia. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome deal with us! i had NO idea about it at all.

5. Thomas McAnulty says:

I think I’m going to order Envy (Dark Green), Raven (Sparkly Black), and Paris (Film-Noir Red). I really like all these! I wish Paris looked a little more like MAC’s ‘Vintage Vamp’ but I still think it’s a beautiful color. I also really liked Edyta & Ki. Really cool effects.

6. Rachael says:

I am so excited about this. I have never tried Zoya before. I just order Deidra, Uma & Trixie. I cant wait to see how great these nail polishes are. (Something else to be obsessed with this winter). Thanks for letting us know about this!!!

7. Sarah says:

Thanks for reminding me about this! Zoya is so sweet for doing this for their fans!
    I picked Crystal, Kelly, & Zara. I have been wanting Zara forever!! :)

8. Kyli says:

THANK YOU so much for telling us about this. I got 4 bottles : Robyn, tangy, Kylie, & Kylie2. I had to have both Kylies since its my name lol. Even if they spell it wrong.

9. Yvonne says:

Thank you so much for sharing this!

I literally spent over an hour narrowing it down, and I ended up with 4 colors: Veruschuka, Dovima, Savita, and Charla.

They have such gorgeous colors!

10. cheekyv9 says:

I am a Zoya virgin but have always admired the colors you have shown! Already liked them on Facebook! I am getting Edyta, Crystal, and Vanessa! So excited to get them!

11. Katt says:

I’ve done so many crazy nail colors lately so I took it down a notch this time… got Bela, Gretchen and Kelly. Might get some friends to order, too…so we can borrow from eachother! Can’t wait for the spring collection, I want Caitlin and Marley soooo bad.

12. eRiN says:

I’ve been waiting for this promo since they first announced the whole campaign, so I got my 3 ordered right away! After ages of debate I finally settled on Trixie, Dovima and Adina :D I think they’ve already shipped and I’m really excited because I’ve never gotten to try Zoya before!

13. Heather says:

I saw this being passed around on FB, but had forgotten about it. I went ahead and picked up Dulcinea, Joy, and Edyta!

14. Jena says:

This is great! I’ve never used Zoya before but after looking at their collections I’m excited! =) I got Midori, Cheri, & Ibiza. I don’t know if I’ll be able to choose which one to wear first! ha ha

15. Brittany says:

I just got Bela, Isla, and Kelly. Thank you so much for letting us know about this offer. With all the colors to chose from I can see this brand becoming an obsession.

16. Amanda says:

Thank you SO much for sharing this on Twitter. I haven’t tried Zoya yet but I’m a total nail polish addict. I picked up Tiffany, Heather and Valerie. Soooooooo excited.

17. Tiffany S. says:

Oh Thank you!!! I’ve been wanting to try their polishes and this is the perfect way. I ordered “Tiffany” 1.) because it’s my name and 2.) because it looks so pretty. I also got Deidra and Meadow. I can’t wait to try these out! :) Thanks for sharing this!

18. Rose says:

Wow-thanks so much for the heads up! I got Envy, Kelly and Angelina. I’ve never used any of Zoya’s products, so I’m really excited about this promotion!