Sweet Girl White Swan Look

I really LOVED this look in the movie Black Swan, it’s very gorgeous and eye-catching without being anywhere near over the top. I was really excited to try out the look after I saw the movie, I hope you like my interpretation!! :)

Whiteswan2
Whiteswan3
Whiteswan4
whiteswan
Whiteswan

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Naked Palette:
-sin
-naked
-buck
-darkhorse
-virgin
nyx jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk
inglot eyeshadow #496 (white shimmer)
LASplash Glitter in Gaudy
LASplash Splashproof Sealer
Kat Von D Black Liquid Liner
Ardell 101 Demi Lashes
Makeup Forever Smokey Lash
Cheeks
Terra Del Sol #7 highlighter
Inglot Eyeshadow #32 (as a blush)
Lips:
Lancome Rich Cashmere Lipstick
MAC Sweet Tart Superglass

1. Mel says:

Love it. I love all the super bright and crazy eye make up tutorials but surprisingly this my fave so far! subtle but so beautiful.

2. Shelle says:

Oh so pretty, i was so hoping you would do a tut on this look after i saw just the picture posted on your website. It reminds me of bridal makeup, i love it, awesome job!

3. evelyn says:

Your skin look great!!Love the look i think i can actually do this look for college..with out the glitter!…But love it!!!keep it up!!!

4. Sam says:

So… I gotta say. I’m pretty sure this is one of my favorite looks you’ve ever done but I don’t have a lot of make up so most of the time I don’t have the colors or even dupes of what you used. However, when I saw that you used a lot of the Naked palette, which I have, I FREAKED out. Soooo excited to try this now!

5. Rachel says:

WOW your eyes look SO beautiful with this makeup… Much more grey I love itt :) I kinda want to get married just so I can wear this cause I’m pretty sure this is what I’d want to have! Definitely gorgeous for daywear but nice daywear :))

6. Angie says:

I love…love Your Tuterials lots!! I enjoy watching you put colors together and at the end looks amazing..
    It sounds rediculous but Im always “Timid” With Makeup… I used to think that (For instants) Brown with Purple or Orange would look rediclous together.. But I have learned so much from you…From the way you wear makeup to Trying different things regaurdless of what others think and lots of times I’ll get somthing like “I dont mean to be rude but your makeup looks amazing”… Thanks then Say to myself Thanks Leisha..this was your idea!! lol…
    Sorry for rambelling…I probably spelled your name wrong too…<3 big hugz

7. Audrey says:

I ADORE this look. I think it is my favorite of all that you have ever done! Of the shadows that you used from the UD palette, does MAC have any similar? I have a whole palette of MAC neutrals, and am trying to resist the UD one…

8. Natasha says:

You look gorgeous! Such a pretty look.
    Also, your skin looks amazing. Will you be able to do a skin care routine video? I tried the apple cider trick & it worked really nicely :)

9. Kristabelle says:

Thank you thank you for doing a look using the Naked palette! Means I can actually try it right away :) Very pretty and I like that you chose a different look than the regular Black Swan that everyone else is doing…Yours is actually wearable!

10. Dez says:

You look absolutely beautiful, and the eye colors are applied absolutely flawlessly. Not that you don’t do a good job every other time, but I just really really like this look on you. :)

11. Kristen landers says:

I loved this look in the black swan. your tutorials are great, what kind of camera do you use for your photos? the pictures are so clear I can never get mine that sharp, even with my slr?

12. Julie says:

This look is stunning. It’s a little sexy and a lot sweet. It’s my favorite look Leesha has eve r done. I’m going to try it tomorrow for work.

13. Melanie says:

wow this is a GORGEOUS look and so different from the usual that I see people sometimes do. LOVE it, WHAT BRUSH did you use when you applied the Virgin in the brow bone highlight? that triangular looking brush – what is that?
    cheers :)

14. Melissa says:

Thank you so much for using something more accessible to us than Inglot! I love your looks, but I’m always left frustrated when you use your Inglot colors because they’re amazing looks and I can’t get my hands on the same stuff! :) Stay warm! We’re supposed to get some nasty weather here in Austin Wednesday!

• Leesha says:

haha im sorry, i really LOVE their products, im pissed they upped the prices so much tho.

and eww really? -_- im tired of weather lol

• Melissa says:

Lol no worries! I still love seeing the looks! At least I’ll know what to buy if I do ever get to get some Inglot!

And yeah, tomorrow we’re getting sleet. I wish it would stop already! This is Texas! We’re not supposed to have winter weather! One snowflake and Austin shuts down! At least it might get me out of work for a day! Drive safe!

15. Yuls says:

I can’t load image 4 (whiteswan4) I tried, I refreshed & re-loaded but it doesn’t show up!!
    Btw this is a really GORGEOUS look. I love you.

16. Caotica says:

wow, I love this look, it’s gorgeous.
    I’m definitely gonna try it soon!
    Thank you for all your looks, they are amazing!