Stila One Step Makeup Review
So this isn’t really a first impressions video considering I tried it before I filmed the video, but oh well. :) REALLY loving this product, especially for those “OMG I have literally 2 seconds to get ready!!” moments.
I had a few people asking questions about this that I forgot to put into the video, so here are a few extra things to add:
- The feel of this reminds me a lot of MAC’s Studio Sculpt foundation in that it’s super thick, almost like a gel.
- According to Stila’s website:
- this is made from 100% mineral pigments
- paraben and fragrance free
- is great for all skin types.
I was asked to do a video applying it, but really it just applies like any other liquid foundation, the difference is it combines all aspects of a foundation routine (except moisturizer and sunscreen, but I put those in skincare over makeup (but theyre important!!)) It sets to a silky powder finish rather quickly, which rarely happens with foundations.
This is available from Stila’s website or Sephora and is sold for $44. Yes, I agree it is expensive, but if you want to use it instead of a primer, concealer, foundation, and powder, it saves you both money and time. :)