Smokey Purple Flash

I decided to play with makeup for fun today, not planing to film a tutorial or anything like that. I haven’t done that in awhile, and I really need to, it’s fun and relaxing! Originally I was just going to wear UD Mushroom Cream Eyeshadow but then I just started playing around and came up with this :)

smokeypurple

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Ripe Peach Blush
YSL Celebration highlight palette

Lips
Benefit Jing-a-Ling Lipstick

1. Laura B says:

LOVE. This is an awesome look. Edgy but a bit more mature than some of your other looks. This is something I could actually wear out on a Saturday night. Dig.

• Erica says:

agreed! i may actually want to try this for my wedding day..simple but a touch of color..what camera do you use? it takes AMAZING quality photos!

2. Kristabelle says:

Yay, saw this on Twitter and was hoping you’d post what you used. This is so pretty…only wish the Inglot website had better swatches so I can find dupes.

3. Kristen says:

Love this! I ordered from the inglot usa website on the 10th and my order still hasn’t shipped yet. :-/ Just wondering if you had ordered anything from them and actually had your order shipped?

• miimii says:

I placed my first Inglot order on the 12th, the 2nd one on the 13th and the 3rd one on the 14th..total I placed 3 big orders but all of my orders hasn’t been shipped yet.. I sent 3 e-mails to Inglot asking when my orders will be shipped but I still haven’t heard anything from them for 3days… I’m little worried…:( Hope your order will be shipped soon..

• Kristen says:

I am thinking they just might be overwhelmed. I just got an email from them this morning saying that 2 of my shadows that I ordered were out of stock and that they will ship when they get them in or I could pick a different color if I wanted. From the email it made it sound like the NY store was handling all of the orders so I am going to assume that is why it is taking so long. I am sure they probably weren’t ready for the amount of orders they got. lol Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

• miimii says:

I just received an e-mail saying that one of my orders(the 1st order I placed) has been shipped so I am really relieved and can’t wait to get my goodies!! I spent over $380 for my 1st order so I got free standard shipping but for some reason my package was shipped as 2nd day shipping… I don’t know if they did that by a mistake or they upgraded my shipment method since I waited for a while..they didn’t have to do that but I am really thankful they did.. :) You’re right, they are probably super busy since they just opened the online store but their customer service is awesome!! :) I can not wait to get the rest of my orders I placed!!!

4. Casey says:

Amazing! There’s something very fierce yet very elegant about it! I think it’s the soft colors on the lid that make it elegant and then the bold purple on the bottom that makes it fierce! Awesome! As always!

5. Alex says:

The first pic/thumbnail makes you look stoned. Also Sephora reported this look as a trend for spring/summer ’10. Not original. Cute but hardly ground breaking.

• Sara says:

wow….that seems a little rude. not everyone keeps on sephora’s newsletter and i’ve never seen this before. so it’s new to me.

6. Sarah says:

Ok, so I HAVE to get Ransom now! I’ve been wanting it for a while, but never got it.
    This look is super gorgeous, Leesha! Love Jing-a-ling too! So pretty.

7. Lorena Di Pasquale says:

Ok, I have no idea what you did with your pictures this time but they look so professional and beautiful! You look like a model.

8. Anna says:

PLEASE!!!! Do a tutorial please! I loved the natural color above the eyes and the beautiful purple under, perfect for using in my country, Brazil. From all the tutorials on the internet, yours are what I love most! You are so sweet! Thank you!

9. Mae says:

Eep! I ADORE your new hair. It’s super smokin’.
    Love the eye makeup here, too.

You are BEAUTIFUL, Leesha, never forget that! =)

10. Lumi says:

Simple, yet gorgeous look! Really inspiring. ^^
    I want to try this out. Was hoping you had a tutorial for this though.
    I have UD Mushroom Cream Eyeshadow, but I haven’t used it yet. I will soon tho! ^^