Sigma Paris Palette- Swatches, Photos

HIIII!!!!

Oh my goodness. Remember me? I’m Leesha, incase you forgot, considering my little MIA break went on a bit longer than anticipated.

I’ll have to do a blog post on this, but long story short I’ve finally got my own place, its this amazing condo and I’m FINALLY having all of my belongings delivered to me on Thursday. Luckily the condo came furnished, so I have things like a bed and kitchen utensils, but I’m so so so excited to get all of my stuff and get everything organized and be a happy little Leesha in my little home :)

ANYWAYS, something super super awesome came out on Monday. Some of you may remember me posting these photos waaay back in September. Sigma Beauty brought some super awesome Youtubers to Paris to get inspired to create a Paris themed makeup palette. It’s finally out! It’s really exciting to be a part of something like this, and to be able to design an eyeshadow from scratch based on something that inspires you.

Sigma Paris Palette 98

The shade I was assigned was Versailles. Now, I know that this isn’t necessarily a “Leesha” color. I’m sure a lot of you thought that awesome teal in the center was mine.. nope! That’s Suzy’s :) The Palace of Versailles is Verrrry gold, and has this amazing room called the Hall of Mirrors-

sigma palette

It’s just breathtakingly beautiful. The chandeliers white-gold inspired my color- plus, I had an idea of what everyone else was choosing for colors and thought the palette really needed a lighter, highlight shade to balance everything out. The color looks awesome on the lids as well :)

So here is an extremely picture heavy post showing you the Paris Palette :) Hope you like!!

Sigma Paris Palette 111

Cover Slip- sooo cute!!

Sigma Paris Palette 109Sigma Paris Palette 108Sigma Paris Palette 104Sigma Paris Palette 100Sigma Paris Palette 96Sigma Paris Palette 91

Youtubers and their colors-

Eiffel- MakeupByTiffanyD
Seine- Group Effort
Louvre- Petrilude
Orsay- MacNC40
Elysees- DulceCandy87
Notre Dame- XTeener
Triomphe- FrmHeadToToe
Versailles- xSparkage

Sigma Paris Palette 89Sigma Paris Palette 87Sigma Paris Palette 85Sigma Paris Palette 83

Sigma Paris Palette 66Sigma Paris Palette 65Sigma Paris Palette 64Sigma Paris Palette 74

Close up- Eiffel

Sigma Paris Palette 36

Louvre, Orsay

Sigma Paris Palette 35

Elysees, Notre Dame

Sigma Paris Palette 34

Triomphe, Versailles

Some of the shades, specifically the ones with a matte base and glitter, really need a good sticky base to shine. Here is Eiffel and Orsay shown over NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (left) and with no base (right) for comparison.

Sigma Paris Palette 19Sigma Paris Palette 18

Sigma Paris Palette 1

Blushes & Highlighter- Rouge, Peche, Lumiere

Overall I really love how well-rounded this palette turned out. With the face and eye brush, the two blushes and highlighter, mirror, and a nice array of shadows, its pretty and functional :) The only part I’m not overly excited about is the packaging. I love the mosaic-style design, but it is a bit bulky, and because the shadows/blushes are not indented much, the palette will definitely get dirty with use. you can already see Eiffel was a bit messy, and those photos were before I even swatched!

The palette is available for $59 from Sigma Beauty (see it here), but if you use code XSPARKAGE at checkout, you get $10 off for a total of $49.

All in all I’m super excited about being involved in this :) Expect a few more FOTDs using this palette in the coming weeks!!

Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the brand of their PR representative for potential review or use. For more information, please read the Disclosure Policy.

1. mariah faust says:

Oh my GOSH this has to be one of the most beautifully made palettes i’ve ever seen! All the colors are so diverse and just GORGEOUS! definitely picking this up asap!

2. Irene says:

I’m so glad you’re back and that you’re doing okay! You have inspired me to start blogging and I just want to thank you. Hope everything is well and I can’t wait till your next video.

Oh and the palette is absolutely beautiful of course =)

3. Talia says:

Love this post! Your camera takes amazing pick of makeup! This post makes me want to pick this pallet up! Glad you are doing good Leesha! Congrats on the new condo!

4. Kappa Curran says:

What a beautiful palette! So glad to see you’re back in the make-up saddle and doing well.I hope this fresh start brings even better things your way!

5. Safyre says:

Ou Leesha I’m excited to see you back in action! I ordered the palette last night, it’s so exciting to own something that you, and a bunch of other Youtubers I look up to and admire have come together to make. I can’t wait to see it in person :)

6. Carly_M says:

I wish Orsay had a little more pigmentation… but that doesn’t stop me from positively LUSTING after this palette. :)

7. Feathercroft says:

This is a beautiful collection! I think you really got the essence of Versailles in that shade, it’s absolutely lovely. So looking forward to snapping up one of these. :D

8. Elle says:

The close up pictures of the eye shadows are amazing. I saw this on the Sigma website yesterday and I wanted to get it.

9. Shamim de Varax says:

ooo some of the colours are gorgeous and I’ll be positively lemming for anything paris related….but the price tag kind of put me off. I can get a UD palette for that price!

10. Sarah S. says:

Welcome back, Leesha! I hope everything is going great for you.  This palette looks so well thought-out and amazing! Nice work :)

11. Jessy says:

Welcome back! Hope, you & your kitties are doing well.
    I’m already looking forward to hear those french names from you :-D

12. Chris says:

Congrats, congrats, congrats.  On your new place, on getting to design a color and on the rolling out of the palette!

13. Erika says:

I bought this palette yesterday. I’m excited and can’t wait so see it frist hand. I love the colors and love the whole paris theme. I’m glad that u are back. Congrats. On the new place. May your life be filled with love, happiness and wealth.  oxoxox

14. Reska says:

Oooh wow! This is the first palette in a long time that I feel I need =) I hope it will be availible in the Netherlands as well!

15. Meg says:

this looks like an awesome palette! although its kind of expensive for me…i guess ill have to pass on this one :(

16. melody says:

What an incredibly gorgeous palette!  Versailles is my favorite kind of gold.  Not only are the eyeshadows lovely, but the packaging is very nice.  At first I was thinking this is a bit expensive but then I noticed that it comes with two brushes.  I can’t wait to see your looks with it!

17. Casey says:

I know this has nothing to with the product but I have a request, more of a suggestion really. How about doing a series of make up looks inspired by pure emotion. Happiness, depression, anger, etc. And don’t think to hard, just stare at your pallets and choose which colors make you feel certain emotions. :) Just a suggestion, you can take it or leave it.

18. Grace Chin says:

Well done Leesha!!! Though not the brightest of them all, but Im IN LOVEEE with your color, and normally the lightest shade wouldnt be my favourite!!!!!