Shop MAC Collection- Lipsticks, Kissable Lipwear

Here are some shades of Lipstick and Kissable Lipcolour from the Shop MAC Collection! Shades I have range from creamy nudes to plums, and even a bright pinky orange. Photos and swatches below!

shopmaclipsticks

shopmaclipcolourDSC 0090Flaunt it, Woo Me, Enchantee

shopmaclipcolourFlaunt it, Woo Me, Enchantee

shopmaclipcolourEnchantee, Woo Me, Flaunting It

shopmackissablelsEnchantee

shopmaclipsticksWoo Me

shopmackissablelsFlaunting It

If you’ve never used Kissable Lipcolour from MAC before, it’s not quite like your standard gloss. It’s more like a liquid lipstick, as it has great color payoff, and is creamy and not the least bit sticky. The lipsticks are all nice and creamy too, and both products will last for hours on the lips.
My favorite colors here are Innocence, Beware!, Watch me Simmer, Enchantee, and Woo Me.

Available for $14.50 (Lipsticks) and $19 (Kissable Lipcolour) from MAC Cosmetics.

1. Tamsin

February 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I agree with your favourites, I really want them! I’ve wanted Woo Me since it came out with Peacocky but never managed to get it

2. Keshia

February 14, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I really love the color of “Enchantee”!

3. Kassie

February 14, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I love Watch me simmer and Enchantee :D

4. Nik

February 14, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Yup this has shown me that I have to get watch me simmer. Amzing colour.
    Thanks for the swatches

5. Kay

February 14, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Ooh so want watch me simmer! Not available in the UK yet!! Hope it comes it here! The Miss Piggy collections only just come out here!

6. Dreams That Glittersxoxo

February 14, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Ooooh I remember Innocence Me from a previous collection I swear….Fafi?! Anyway, all of them are stunning your swatches are the best.

xoxo

• Ariana

February 15, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Innocence Beware! is from venomous villains and Woo Me is from Peacocky I think

7. Emi at Project Swatch

February 15, 2012 at 1:19 am

Watch me Simmer is beautiful! I’m glad to hear the Kissable lipcolor isn’t sticky and is more like a liquid lipstick – I can’t deal with gloss, but liquid lipstick is right up my alley.

8. Sarah S.

February 15, 2012 at 1:49 am

I love (love!) Watch Me Simmer and Dish It Up. I don’t really wear lipstick unless I’m going somewhere nice, but those are really great. And even more than the lipsticks, the packaging is what would draw me to these. Chartreuse is my favorite color, and as a girl who wears orange/purple/green pants regularly, the boxes really make me go, “Whoa!”

9. Courtney Mellark

February 15, 2012 at 2:17 am

I LOVE Beware. One of my favorite MAC colors of all time.

10. Danish

February 15, 2012 at 3:48 am

Ooh, I reallly like Dish it Up :3

11. Roxie Roulette

February 15, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Oh my word! I am in love with Watch Me Simmer, Dish It Up, and Runway Red!

12. Rachel

February 16, 2012 at 2:25 am

I’ll take one of each, please :)

13. Justine

February 16, 2012 at 3:09 pm

You said you had never tried the kissable lip colors, but looking back on some old posts shows you did. You bought woo me and one other color from the Peacocky collection back in January of last year. Must have forgotten that?

14. Pingback: Link Love 2.17.12 | Put On A Little Makeup

15. Simone

February 24, 2012 at 6:22 am

loving Watch Me Simmer, Runway Red, Enchantee and the packaging. MAC always has cute packaging :)

16. Larissa

March 1, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I got “Watch Me Simmer” today and although it looks a lot different on my lips than on yours (which by the ways are perfect!:) ) I really like it. (It’s much more pink)

Just a little info: These lipstick cost 28 Swiss Franks here in Switzerland. Which would be slightly more if converted to US Dollars. So you guys don’t just have more beauty brands, they’re also a lot cheaper! Not fair!! ;)

17. Joanna M

March 6, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Gorgeouss!!!! Love them all..

18. Jessiica

March 21, 2012 at 1:16 am

So, I was watching for a second or third time (hehe) the First Impressions MAC Peacock and Champ-ale. Enchant e and Woo me are also included in that collection. May have been mentioned or noticed but I thought I would share!

I also bought those two colours as well as Runway Red, Dish it up and Flaunting it. I love them all! The lip colours are easy to wear to work, whenever or when you have a flashy looking going on.

Either way all are gorgeous and I want more! aha

Thanks Leesha for your -amazing-ness-!

xo
    Jessica

19. Valerie39

March 27, 2012 at 11:45 pm

ahhhhhh flaunting it is sooooo amazin

20. Andie

March 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Does anyone have any advice as far as obtaining a Β limited edition product from one of these launches? I missed out on Watch Me Simmer this time, and I won’t do it again. I just need advice!