Shop MAC “Call Me Bubbles” 4-Pan Palette

Call Me Bubbles is the third and final 4-pan palette in the Shop MAC Collection, and is by far my favorite! It’s a beautiful collection of bright, sweet shades that will add sass to any look. Check it out!

shopmacbubbles

shopmacbubblesCall Me Bubbles

shopmacbubblesFresh Daisy

shopmacbubblesFull of Flavour

shopmacbubblesBrash

shopmacbubblesCall Me Bubbles, Fresh Daisy, Full of Flavour, Brash

I looove the colors in this palette! All have great color payoff and look great together. There is a mix of textures here (In order- Satin, Frost, Matte, Veluxe Pearl) so they will work together well on their own or as a look together. I love how bright these shades are, but they can also be subdued. This is a great spring or summer palette and will brighten up any look!

Available for $39 from MAC Cosmetics.

1. Kristen

February 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm

OMG- I am in LOVE with Brash and Fresh Daisy!! Those colors would be KILLER in a tutorial for the hunger games too!!

2. Polityr

February 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I love this one! I’m definitely buying it if it gets released here (Sweden).

3. T

February 14, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Please do a tutorial with this, I bought it and love it but need some ideas on a few looks!

4. Marta

February 15, 2012 at 1:23 am

i love this one, I really hope this collection comes to Portugal! The only thing that let’s me down is the shade Call Me Bubbles it looks so similar to Shroom x

5. Liz

February 15, 2012 at 5:24 am

They are very pretty, but they look so similar to other colors. What other colors do you think they’re similar to?

6. Tina

February 15, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Thank you for this! I’ve been thinking about whether i would buy this one or not! I so am now!

7. Catrice

February 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Did you swatch these with too faced shadow insurance underneath them?

• Leesha

February 16, 2012 at 6:14 am

Yup, I do all my swatches with TFSI underneath, as that’s how I’d use them on my eyes!

8. Heffie

February 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Does this remind anyone else of Little Britain USA? “Call me Bubbles, Darling! Everybody does!” Lmao!!!

• Lalel

February 16, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Yes, that’s the first thing I had to think of when I saw it on the MAC-website. So I thought I had to get it (I love Little Britain). But then I took a closer look to the colors…
      Do you think the allusion to Little Britain is intended?

9. Line

February 17, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Omg I need this in my life. The colours are sooo pretty :D
    Could you pleeeeaaase do a tutorial using this pallette?

10. Amanda Her

July 5, 2013 at 9:56 am

i love these colors.. so nice