A collection of nail colors inspired by characters from the Fox Television series GLEE.
Whether you’re a diva, goth, or just need to express yourself, this collection offers a nail color for every “Gleek”:
- Miss Bossy Pants: A rich raspberry as show stopping as Rachel herself
- Slushied: There’s no need to duck from this opaque blue
- Celibacy Club: Even if it’s only part of the show, express your inner angel with this glimmering, diamond top coat (Mini Kit exclusive)
- Gleek Out: A glittery lime green that will have everyone singing your praises
- Sue vs. Shue: Stay a step ahead of the rivalry with this rebellious navy blue (Mini Kit exclusive)
- Express Yourself to Yourself: Even more entertaining than Sue Sylvester in a music video, this coral shimmer shade will have people talking (Mini Kit exclusive)
- Hell to the No: This purple shade might as well be considered liquid-pizzazz
- Mash-Up: Whether your style is sporty or goth, this pearlescent green gray pulls it all together for a pitch-perfect look- Who Let the Dorks Out?: Express your individuality and inner-Gleek with this statement peacock green
Miss Bossy Pants
Sue Vs. Shue
Express Yourself to Yourself
Hell to the No!
Who Let the Dorks Out?
I really liked a lot of these colors, they all applied nicely and for the most part were opaque in two coats (besides celibacy club) I wore Sue vs. Shue with Celibacy Club over it for most of fashion week and got lots of compliments, the rainbow from Celibacy Club really pops over the dark blue.
The main thing that really, really brings down the awesome with these is the price. The minis go for $24 for a set, and the full size are $9 each. I get spoiled with sites like TransDesign, 8ty8beauty and head2toebeauty, because I’m used to payint $3-$5 for most nail polish, so paying $9 for a full size was not something I’m a fan of.
I’m going to have a giveaway for a mini set coming up, so stay tuned!!
These are available from Sephora.