Outfit/Look of the Day: Minty Blues!

Hi!

I wanted to share my outfit and makeup from last friday with you all! I have been dyyyyying to use my Stila Smudgestick in Mint Julep I got on a recent Ulta Trip, and I really liked how it worked in this look. I used it as an eyeshadow base, and it helped turn my more bluish eyeshadow into a minty shade. My outfit includes a top from Old Navy and leggings from Motherhood. List of products used in the Look and a video are below!

Mintybluefotd 4Mintybluefotd 3Mintybluefotd 2Mintybluefotd 1

Stila Snow Liquid Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Lips
Inglot Sleeks Lipgloss #52

1. Emmely Timmerman

February 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm

That blue eyeshadow is SO pigmented! Amazing!

2. Kelsey

February 24, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Do you know when the sparkle baby line is being released? I’m dying to get my hands on it.

3. dawnluvsmakeup

February 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Where do you get the sugar pill candy crush shadow it’d not on website

• Kelsey

February 26, 2014 at 10:03 am

She got them at IMATS last month, and Sugarpill hasn’t released them online yet.

4. deathbyglitter

February 24, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Sorry to ask the same thing everyone else is asking…do you know when the release date for Sparkle Baby Collection? I sent Sugarpill an email and they said they were shooting for February but February is almost over so…yeah. Beautiful look!!! :D

• Georgia Leslie

February 25, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I know how you feel,I’m kinda scratching my head over the Sparkle Baby Collection release,too.I asked them back in Nov about it and they told me,”we are hoping to launch it in time for the holidays! :-)”,but obviously no such luck.So who knows,eh?

5. mara

February 24, 2014 at 5:57 pm

your skin is just glowing! i have that smudge stick too and haven’t used it yet but thanks to this i may try something similar! i just wasn’t sure how to work with it but i NEEDED THE WEIRD COLOR. haha

6. sisi

February 24, 2014 at 7:08 pm

this is such a pretty look! I love minty icey blue colors like this!
    -Sisi

7. Phyrra

March 2, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Love this on you! So pretty

8. Shan