Once Upon A Time Series: Belle

Hi!

Here is the most recent Once Upon a Time Series tutorial- Belle! I loved how this turned out :) Have you guys been watching season 2 so far?! it’s blowing my miiiind!!!!!! I gotta do a couple more looks for this series, I’ve just been held up from traveling and moving. Almost ready for everything to be back on track though, so excited :)

Enjoy!

OUATBelle 1OUATBelle 2OUATBelle 3OUATBelle 5OUATBelle 4

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Gold
Urban Decay Vice Palette:
  -Blitz
  -Laced
Urban Decay Naked Palette:
  -Darkhorse
  -Virgin
Too Faced Three Way Liquid Liner Pen
Tarina Tarantino Glitter Liner
LIT Glitter in Liberachi (Size #2)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
Lorac 3D Lustre
Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

Blush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Lips
L’Oreal LeGloss in Midtown Hustle
Lorac 3D Lustre

1. Smurf

October 18, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Agghhh! Thank you! I’ve been waiting for this to be posted. At least it was worth the wait – it really turned out perfect for Belle!! I will be having a date with my Vice Palette later…. lol

As a side note, thank you for doing this series! It inspired me to sit down and watch the show – it was always on my “to watch” list. I watched the entire first season in 3 days. lol

2. Crystal

October 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Im glad you posted this. I know that she wasn’t a main character but I think it would be awesome to do a look for the Siren also.

3. J

October 28, 2012 at 12:34 am

You look amazing with brown hair.

4. Natasha

November 5, 2012 at 10:41 pm

ah i wish lorac was available in the uk, the 3d lustre looks amazing!

xx

5. Christina

November 7, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I love yr hair long! Wow, it looks so so good! :)

6. Inge

December 16, 2012 at 1:47 pm

If you live in holland and you don´t have access to the 3c lorac lustre HEMA has in their chrismas collection a pretty good substitude; the pearl drops. In France and German there are someHEMA stores.

7. beeeinyourbonnet

January 8, 2013 at 4:22 am

Ahhhh, I just watched all of Once Upon a Time [in like four days] because of your high recommendations and Belle is my favorite and this is amazing and seriously, anything with Belle in it now has me being like SDJHLAJKRG. It would be cool to see a Rumpelstiltskin inspired look [because I’m in love with him >>]. I mean, obv he doesn’t wear makeup, but he is p colorful. Also I love your blog.