New Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches

When I was in NYC last week for fashion week, I obviously had to stop by Inglot to get some new colors :) I think at this point I have all the colors I could possibly want, haha :) I don’t need any frosty colors, so I’m pretty sure I have all the mattes and sparkles!

Going to Inglot was fun, I went with Josh (Petrilude) and Brooke (sayanythingbr00ke) and we ran into quite a few subscribers. Very cool :) Also found out that the price increase for the 10 palettes that was rumored isn’t happening until may (If you didn’t hear, Inglot is raising the price of the 10 palette from $50 to $80) but I did ask and found out a few things:

• If you buy a whole 10 palette, you get 10% off, so the price would be $72.
  • You will be able to buy eyeshadows without the palette (right now, you cant buy the eyeshadow pans without the palette)
  • An Inglot online store is coming! The date is TBC, but the reason there was no online store is because Inglot didn’t have a wearhouse in the USA (all the products came from overseas and had to go through customs for up to 6 weeks!) A new Inglot store just opened up at another location in New York, and that will serve as the warehouse for the online store.

That is all I know, if you have any other questions about Inglot I’d ask them on Twitter :)

inglotes

Newinglotes

newinglotes

newinglotes

newinglotes

Newinglotes 1

Newinglotes 2

1. Vijaya

February 24, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I have a bunch of these palettes and many of the same colors as you. <3

2. Kallina

February 24, 2011 at 9:44 pm

omg!! I’m sooo excited!! Hopefully I can buy a ten pan before the price increase, but eight dollars an eyeshadow? that’s still pretty amazing for something THIS awesome!

3. Caroline

February 24, 2011 at 9:45 pm

These look gorgeous! I love 372. Also, could you do a comparison of 15 with the Mac Papparazshe you did a while back? They look really similar.

• Melissa

February 25, 2011 at 2:41 am

15 looks to be a bit more peachy where the mac one looks to be more coppery orange just judging by the swatches.

4. Lily

February 24, 2011 at 9:47 pm

So the price change is in effect now?

• Nikki

February 24, 2011 at 9:54 pm

not until may

5. Pingback: Tweets that mention New Inglot Eyeshadows - xSparkage -- Topsy.com

6. Tamsin

February 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm

went i went to IMATS it was £41 for a 10 palette, and that was 30% off which I thought was pretty good – can’t wait for the online store! Love 13 and 372 x

7. Victoria loves xsparkage!

February 24, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Where can you buy these? They don’t have an online store huh?

8. Mandy

February 25, 2011 at 12:46 am

I want it so bad…!!!!!!!!! You’re killing me!!!

9. kathrina

February 25, 2011 at 1:39 am

oh wow, a $30 increase is quite a drastic one!! sucks I can’t get to a store till july. Ill just have to go to IMATS then!

10. Elle

February 25, 2011 at 2:05 am

I’m so sad about the price increase. I know it’s not until May, but I can’t make it to a store until late June. Hopefully I can find something good at IMATS.

• Leesha

February 25, 2011 at 2:20 am

you can always call the store and order over the phone!

11. Melissa

February 25, 2011 at 2:40 am

I guess this is one of the brands I really have to see in person to get what the hype is. I’ve seen lots of pictures, and they just look so meh to me. The looks done with them are great, but I just don’t know. I do like their range of gel liners though. I guess I’ll order some when the online store is out and see for myself.

• Leesha

February 25, 2011 at 3:42 am

honestly I’ve had people tell me that after they heard me hype up this brand they went to check it out and thought it was just okay, not anything amazing haha.

personally, for me its the fact that the colors are SO pigmented, blend like a dream, and that they have the sparkle shadows (not many brands make shadows like that) I’ve never had any shadows work SO well for me, and show up SO bright and perfect without needing a base like a blended out eye pencil or something to help bump up the color. :)

• Neese

March 10, 2011 at 6:07 am

Well I enjoyed your review and your blog swatches! The colors they show on the site are very misleading but if we lived in a perfect world, what would we have to gripe about? So heck frickin’ yeah! Your info and one or two others helped me make the decision to buy Inglot over MAC…I’m all about the color pay-off, not the brand.

12. Tash

February 25, 2011 at 5:18 am

OH I HAVE #52. its such a preeettyyyy brown. i use it all the time

13. Bekah

February 25, 2011 at 5:51 am

Aw man, I want me some Inglot so bad! But not gonna go to New York to get it :/

14. Kelly

February 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm

372 looks so pretty! And 352 looks like a perfect nude highlight, I defenitely want to try some Inglot eyeshadows

15. Gina

February 25, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Inglot just opened a store in Miami about 45 minutes away from me, I can’t wait to make that trip down there!

16. Gabriella

February 25, 2011 at 6:16 pm

I love the colors you chose. I can’t wait for the online store so I can finally see and buy some of these colors, Yay! :)

Principessa Gabriella

17. Marcy

February 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I’m not familiar with Inglot, but how can any brand/company increase a product’s price by SIXTY PERCENT and expect to keep its customer base? sounds ridiculously unrealistic.

• Leesha

February 25, 2011 at 9:07 pm

i totally agree, and most people are about buying BEFORE the increase haha its bullshit

18. Emma

February 26, 2011 at 12:16 am

i went to inglot a couple of days ago when i was shopping in london after hearing about it from you i was really happy i came across it! i got 2 colours i think are the same to what you got, i think the 372 and 488 it would be great to see more inglot tutorials!

19. Colie

February 26, 2011 at 3:17 am

PRICES ARENT BEING UPPED UNTIL MAY PEOPLE!!
    just incase anyone was wondering ;)

• Neese

March 10, 2011 at 6:09 am

Thanks so much for the info! Now I know to get more palettes before then!

20. Christine

February 27, 2011 at 5:28 am

You are such an inspiration to me!!! I cannot stress this enough. I recently had my coworker pick me up two pallets when he went to new York (I live in CA). Literally i got two identical ones you purchased. You had posted them a few months back… Anyways THANK YOU!!! you truly showed me how to use my makeup correctly. And I love and miss your amazing red hair. Bring it back!!! You are amazing!

21. marissa

March 2, 2011 at 2:55 am

i’m really bummed that they’re increasing their prices. i knew as soon as they got more popular they were going to increase them. i switched from MAC shadows to INGLOT just because it is pretty darn similar to MAC (but cheaper) but if they keep it up with the increasing of the price i’m going back to MAC.

22. LOLLIE

March 5, 2011 at 6:04 pm

YOU MADE MY DAY! OFF TO INGLOT I GO, LOL

23. Mandy

March 9, 2011 at 1:31 am

Can I buy Inglot online? i live in Brazil…. It will be my birthday in a few month and I wanted it a lot.

Byebye!!!

24. Krysten

March 9, 2011 at 10:37 pm

I had emailed inglot a while ago and they finally responded. They DO sell online at inglotusa.com im am placing a order sometime soon, ahve to decide on colors. As far as i can tell they havent raised the prices. if you get 10 or more shadows in the freedom system they are 4.50 apiece. It looks like you do have to pay for the pallettes, HOWEVER once you add shadows they give you a heavy discount on them. Like the 10 pan pallette is originally $20 but with the eyeshadows they drop it to 5, which i think is a realy good deal because tehy seem like really nice. Just to let everyone know

• Neese

March 10, 2011 at 6:01 am

Awesome deal…couldn’t believe when I made my order…that palette price is FAB!

25. Nikki

March 10, 2011 at 1:32 am

Leesha, I was wondering if Inglot happened to have a dupe for Makeup Forever’s number 92? :)

26. Neese

March 10, 2011 at 5:59 am

Just ordered a 10-shadow palette from the online site & can not wait! Only 2 matte shades the rest are shine & DS. Thanks so much for the swatches and everyone else that swatched…really helped me choose.

27. Linda

March 11, 2011 at 5:23 am

just wondering if the inglot eyeshadows stain your lids like some of the makeup forever eyeshadows do? it’s not that big of a deal but i was just wondering.

28. Aleksandra A. L.

June 1, 2011 at 1:50 pm

372 looks very opaque and beach-y, I think I might get the palette if it means getting that colour!

29. Valerie39