Nails of the day: Eyeko Punk Polish (For Neon Nails)

I did a bad, bad thing!

For whatever reason, my nails have been SUPER weak lately. It sucks, and yesterday I was trying to open the packaging on a contact lens bottle, and ended up breaking about 3 nails (that were already really short from being broken) I got irritated as the rest were peeling, and just cut them all off to basically nubs. It sucks, as I don’t like LOONG nails, not having ANY is just as annoying. Ah well.. I’m taking this time to actually start taking care of them (hence why I cut them all off, I’m gonna just start over!) and hope they’ll grow strong!

This nail polish I have been wanting to wear for over a month, but just.. didn’t. I have no excuse. I absolutely LOVE Eyeko Polishes (I don’t keep that a secret at all, haha) So when I recieved the two newest polishes, and saw one was NEON PINK, I was super excited!

Shades

Shades

2 coats, but it was pretty opaque in one!

Shades

Here is ChiChi, the other polish, it gets opaque in about 3 coats! Not bad for a glitter polish!

Shades

This is them layered. The colors a bit off because of the lighting (older picture), but you get the idea.

1. cat

October 28, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Is it just me or would PunkPolish look really good matte as well?

2. NinjaKitten

October 29, 2010 at 8:33 am

I wish u were giving these away too! =^.^=

3. Pingback: ????????????????????? | ????????

4. XMissTeenUkX

October 29, 2010 at 10:11 am

These are awesome ^^

5. rainbow

October 30, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Can I ask where you get your nail wheels?
    I’ve been wanting to try Eyeko polishes but shipping to the US is so expensive. I really want Rain though..might buy it this weekend.

6. Janka

October 30, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Oh my gaad!
    Love! <3

• Pao

February 9, 2012 at 3:53 am

I ndeeed to send you the very small observation to finally thank you so much again on your splendid information you have contributed on this page. It’s really incredibly generous of you to offer openly precisely what numerous people would’ve marketed for an e book to help make some cash on their own, notably considering the fact that you might have done it if you ever decided. The things in addition acted to be the good way to be certain that someone else have similar dreams the same as mine to find out significantly more when considering this problem. I am sure there are millions of more enjoyable situations ahead for folks who examine your blog post.

• xqakkti

February 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Vvj33n xrvexmvtdjwb

7. Ash

November 2, 2010 at 7:05 am

Thanks so much for this — I’m seriously in love with Eyeko products right now too, and I just got the Punk colour.

Just wondering.. have you thought about reviewing any of their other products, like the fat lips or the 3 in 1 creams? I’d be eternally grateful if you could. X )

8. Sandee

November 5, 2010 at 6:38 pm

wooo those are soo cute love them

9. Sunny

January 8, 2011 at 12:10 am

I love Lilac, Rain, Vintage & Tea Rose Polish from the Eyeko.

Could you make a video of some Essie nail polishes please?

(mainly the pretty pastel coloured ones)

10. Jessi

January 9, 2011 at 11:43 pm

Where do i buy these from I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Fien

January 11, 2011 at 7:36 pm

are you an eyeko ambassador?