I have a new tutorial for you today! This one is all about inexpensive makeup- it’s a quick, easy, yet bold look that takes just a little bit of liner skills and uses products you can get at your local Kroger store. Kroger is having a Buy one, get one 50% off sale on cosmetics, hair care, and skin care later this month (March 22nd-April 4th). This is the perfect time to stock up on essentials or try out some new products- I’m going to go ahead and recommend the lip color I’m wearing in this look, as it’s bold and fun while being super easy to apply!
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Highlight Shade 1
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in W2
- Maybelline Master Contour V in 010 Light
- Maybelline Master Contour in Light to Medium
- L’Oreal Magic De-Crease
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 700 Barely Beige
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette in The Rocks Nudes
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
- Maybeline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
- Maybelline Brow Precise in Soft Brown
- Maybelline Baby Lips
- L’Oreal Infallible Paints in 518 Flawless Fuschia
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.