Leesha Loves: July Favorites
July was really fun and flew by! I got to go to Vancouver for IMATS and not only visit a new country and beautiful city but got to meet a bunch of amazing people, teach my first class, which was both nerve-wracking and really fun, and turned 23 and had a great birthday!
My parents and brother came out to visit last weekend- we went out on Lake Travis on a ski boat and had a great time, and then I was surprised just last night with my best friend coming to visit for 3 days- apparently my entire family knew about this but kept it a secret all weekend. I had joked to my mom about how I wish my present was my best friend Kristin coming to visit, and they had already had the whole plan in the works :)
As fun as July was, it wasn’t half as crazy as August will be- I’m going to LA for a week, then Minneapolis, then AZ, then possibly NYC.. its going to be an insanely crazy busy month, but I’m really looking forward to it. I’m going to have to work my butt off pre-filming and pre-blogging this weekend so that I have things to post for you all throughout the month!
Anyways, here are my July favorites! It mainly includes skincare, as I’m not huge on wearing a lot of makeup when it’s 100+ degrees outside- I already feel like melting without having to worry about if my makeup looks okay!
- Kiehls Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ Super lightweight yet effective sunscreen!
- Freya Scandinavian Skin Science Skincare Line (Favorites are the night cream and Anti-Aging Serum)
- SkinCeuticals Blemish and Age Defense Amazing blemish serum, works great and isn’t harsh at all!
- Fortune Cookie Soap Shampoo/Conditioner Bars PERFECT for traveling- no liquid!
- Naked Cosmetics Advanced Skin Cream Amazing amazing skin cream, like nothing I have ever used before!
- Lit Cosmetics Glitters (Shown in video- Elton John, California Soul #2, Seeing Stars #2, and Lemon Tart #3 on my lids!)
Quick swatches of all my lit glitters.. I’ll have a review up here for you all ASAP :)
In Vancouver.. this whale looked like it was made of legos!
Holding the world in Vancouver :)
The only photo I actually took at IMATS Vancouver (fail!) hanging out with some pretty girls from Eve Pearl!
My mom and I on the Ski Boat.. I’m holding on to my little bag that had my camera/flip cam for dear life haha :)