Illamasqua Toxic Nature: Flare & Atomic Lipsticks; Tortue Sheer Lipgloss

Hi!!

Sorry for the lack of posting, if you’ve seen my last YouTube video, I have been basically engulfed in reading Harry Potter, and those books kinda take over your life ;) BUT! I have finished, so I can now focus on reality again! haha :)

These are some of the lip colors  from the Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection :)

Illamasqua Lipstick: Color-intense Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly, for the perfect all-night pout. Available in a choice of flawless finishes, from matt to glossy.

Sheer Lipgloss: Super glossy, with a sensual, sheer color designed to enhance your lips. Use Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss on its own or with Illamasqua Lipstick.

toxicnaturelipsFlare: Matte Bright Orange Lipstick

toxicnaturelipsFlare: Matte Bright Orange Lipstick

toxicnaturelipsFlare: Matte Bright Orange Lipstick

Barelips

toxicnaturelipsFlare: Matte Bright Orange Lipstick

toxicnaturelipsTorture: Coral Peach Sheer Lipgloss

toxicnaturelipsTorture: Coral Peach Sheer Lipgloss

toxicnaturelipsTorture: Coral Peach Sheer Lipgloss: Alone (Top); Over Flare Lipstick (Bottom)

Barelips

toxicnaturelipsTorture: Coral Peach Sheer Lipgloss (Alone)

toxicnaturelipsTorture: Coral Peach Sheer Lipgloss (Over Flare Lipstick)

toxicnaturelipsAtomic: Fuschia Violet Lipstick

toxicnaturelipsAtomic: Fuschia Violet Lipstick

toxicnaturelipsAtomic: Fuschia Violet Lipstick

Barelips

toxicnaturelipsAtomic: Fuschia Violet Lipstick

I have to say, I loooove that it seems to be somewhat of a trend for spring to have super bright orange lip colors (Beta Lip Tar from OCC, anyone?) It’s a color that I feel most think is a bit out of the norm, but I really love the way it looks on and the fact that it’s unexpected. I also love Atomic, but that’s a given for me, isn’t it? :) The blue pearl sheen it has is gorgeous, I’m a big fan of pink colors with that blue duochrome!

1. Phyrra

March 13, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Atomic is hot :)
    I’m loving orange lips for spring. I’ve been wearing Morgana Cryptoria’s Shrieking Orange a lot.

2. Vijaya

March 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm

The last lipstick looks like a million things I already have. And yet, I will be buying it.

3. Jessica

March 13, 2011 at 9:04 pm

I love the addition of the “bare lips for reference.” A+

• Leesha

March 13, 2011 at 9:54 pm

haha good, i wasnt sure if i should add that or not

4. Alia

March 13, 2011 at 9:46 pm

WOW !

5. Melanie*Loves*Makeup

March 13, 2011 at 9:49 pm

I really love the orange lips!! I love bright lips for spring! I really hope I can pull of the orange lip for spring.. Fingers Crossed!

6. Cassy

March 13, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Totally loving the orange. I’ve had a similar MUFE orange lipstick for a while now and finally feel like it’s “OK” to wear now (as in not -quite- as out of the norm as it used to be)

7. Caroline Carnivorous

March 13, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Love the colors! Maybe I should try out bright pink lips this spring? c:

8. Jessica Allison

March 13, 2011 at 11:55 pm

I adore Atomic- I love how fuchsias almost seem to vibrate with that blue duo-chrome added!

I actually already had Torture gloss, as it’s part of their regular collection. I love the just-enough level of color that gives a great, juicy look. Unfortunately, I feel like the gloss is so think I want to wipe it off 5 minutes after putting it on :(

Will you be doing reviews of the products separately in the future? I’d love to see what you think!

9. Ivy Cross

March 14, 2011 at 2:36 am

my god i love illamaqua ~ the atomic color is amazing and i do love wearing odd lipsticks though i don’t know why i kinda wanna see the lip gloss on top of atomic though @_@

10. Michelle

March 14, 2011 at 5:28 am

I love the pink one! Gorgeous!! I love how pigmented they are!

I sent a look to your guest looks. :) Hope it’s good enough. :D

11. Nicole

March 14, 2011 at 10:16 am

i love the orange lips, but it would look really bad on my :P

12. Necroshine13

March 14, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I love them both :) I have a similar lipstick to the Atomic lipstick as far as the shade goes but it’s a cheapie by Wet n Wild lol Got it for 99 cents.

13. Hannah

March 14, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Love love love the Fuchsia Violet Lipstick!!

14. Sally

March 16, 2011 at 1:52 am

Gorgeous colors! Like Jessica, I also like the “bare lips for reference” addition. :)
    By the way, not to be rude or annoying, but “Torture” is missing an “r” in your title.

15. Joy

March 16, 2011 at 9:38 pm

i LOVE atomic. i know i’d never wear it but i feel like i need to have it haha

16. Haley

March 20, 2011 at 5:59 pm

If you are loving the orange/coral trend going on right now, you have GOT to check out Gotta Dash for the new MAC Supreme Sheens. It is perfect. Not too bold, but still something. Gorgeous, and it would look great on you, Leesha.

17. Macy

June 24, 2011 at 9:41 pm

The orange is beaudiful leesha.do you still make video