Hi! I’m Alive! Little update on life for you :)

Hi!

Long time no talk, I know. I hate going on MIA spells from YouTube and Blogging, and I know doing that without any warning is really lame of me, so I apologize.

aztrip

Long story short, These past 2 weeks have been very long and very, very stressful. I don’t mean to bore anyone with details, but I basically ended a 7 year relationship (for the best and I am fine), had to pack up and move all of my belongings out of my apartment within a week, find a company that can move and store 95% of my belongings until I find a new place (and was incredibly overcharged for it), drive a 16 hour trip back to Arizona with two cats (one of which got carsick twice, so that was fun), blah blah blah.

I am just now getting settled in enough to focus back on youtube and blogging. I’m staying at a friends condo that isn’t used 80% of the year, and still have to figure out where a good place to film is, along with finding some equipment to use to film (lights and such.. everything is packed with the movers because I couldn’t fit much in my car for the drive). Fingers crossed that by next week I will be ready to go and be able to post videos and blogs back on a regular schedule.

I’ve been pretty quiet on Facebook and verrry quiet on Twitter (I was a twitter maniac!) but I’ve been trying to be more active on Instagram. My username is xSparkage if you wanna keep up with me :)

Anyways, so this post isn’t entirely text, here are a few pictures from my trip home :)

aztrip

Can you guess which one vommed twice? (Hint- its not the one that LOOKS sick, lol. thats her bored face!)

aztrip

They ended up climbing in the bigger carrier together. My cats are so photogenic.

aztrip

The hotel we stopped at had a very strange waffle Iron.. I couldn’t tell what it is until the waffle was made. Good ol’ Texas!

aztrip

This was a weird gas station/touristy store in the middle of nowhere that was made to look like it was fake.. but it really was that big inside! So goofy haha

AZtrip

Also, I thought I’d update you with a (really terrible) picture showing my new hair! I got it cut SUPER short a few weeks ago, a la Emma Watson. When I dyed my hair brown back in February, I reaaallly screwed it up (thanks to being impulsive and stupid, not getting it done professionally and not using any fillers, etc) and decided that I’d rather have short, healthy hair than longer hair that feels and looks terrible. It’s quite a change for me (never had hair this short!) but I am really loving it. It is so so so easy to style and maintain, it feels and looks healthy and shiny, and it’ll be great with the AZ summer heat :) Ideally I’d love for it to grow out more in the front and be like Gennifer Goodwin’s hair (I’ve been watching Once Upon A Time, kinda obsessed with the show and in LOVE with her pixie!) but like I said before, because of how damaged my hair was it was easier to just get a fresh start.

Okay, now that you are up to speed I hope you understand my absence the past few weeks!

See you soon :)

1. Kristina says:

Yay! So good to hear what you’ve been up to. Lots of changes, but it sounds like it’s all for the best. Your hair looks fabulous and I can’t wait to see what you do next. :)

2. Autumn Angel says:

This may sound a little more creepy-stalkerish than intended, but it’s so good to hear from you! My Twitter feed has gone strangely silent in the last couple of weeks :P Anyway, despite the complications, I’m glad you seem to be well overall <3 I hope things look up and that you can get back into your usual swing of things! :)

3. camelicious_ says:

aww i’m so sorry to hear about you and tyler! take as much time as you need to get your stuff together, we all love you! :)

4. LucyTyson says:

it just seems like a bug. Was with my BF for 6 years and in Feb he told me he just “wasnt in to ‘it’ anymore”  same with a few gfs, just random break ups. I think all the men are having issues lately.

5. Lisa says:

Snow’s hair will look great on you! Go for it. I LOVE Once Upon A Time too! Sorry to hear all the hard times you’ve been through but glad to hear that your doing good and moving forward. Your a strong lil lady! Keep it up! :)

6. victoria says:

Welcome back to Arizona leesha!! So happy to see you….may sound stalkerish but I was just wondering where you were lol but glad that your okay! :D best of luck to you and just thought id add I’m in az too! Lol hope to see some videos soon :D

7. Dezi says:

Yeah I’m going through a breakup as well we’ve had problems but I didn’t think it was over I thought we were working on things.. Something about April smh but glad to hear your doing okay hunn!! That’s great and no rush to come back to us we all understand that you have a life (well I hope all of us understand that lol) but we’ll be waiting when you get yourself situated!! Stay happy and keep doing you leesha :)

8. Theresa M. says:

Aw I’m so sorry that you & Tyler have broken up. I’m glad you’re doing well :) You’re definitely taking it better than I did with my last relationship!

9. Breerocks1983 says:

Welcome back to AZ!  (Maybe you can do a Meet and Greet now up in Phx)  I’m sorry to hear about your relationship ending, but glad you are ok with it!  I think we stopped at that exact same gas station place on our way out here to Tucson.

10. Dani says:

You and my sister must be cosmically aligned somehow.  About a month ago now she drove here (Oregon) from Arizona to visit.  I drove back with her for company and because her dog gets really carsick and pukes like your kitties (and lucky me she pooped on me, and she’s not a small dog).  We got to Arizona and 2 days in to being back she decided to leave her husband.  So we packed her house in the course of 10 hours, shoved as much as we could in her little car and drove back to Oregon which is about a 25 hour drive.  Her moving company also over charged her, and her stuff just showed up yesterday.

In the end though it was the right choice.  I’m sure it was the right choice for you as well.  It’s just funny how similar the experiences are.  If you tell me you’re going to buy acreage and start homesteading now, it’s going to get really weird,

I hope all the best for you with your new life, and look forward to you getting settled and doing videos again.

11. Mjclev says:

Welcome back to AZ! Im sorry to hear about your situation but good puck and Congrats on starting a new chapter, doing what’s best for you! Sending lots of strength and happiness your way!!

12. Jessi M says:

This is funny (not funny-funny, but funny-ironic), but I just moved BACK to Austin due to the end of a 9 year relationship and you’re LEAVING Austin due to the end of a relationship. I know what you’re feeling, even though you’re putting on a brave face, and I’ll be thinking about you.

13. Nymph1816 says:

Aww. You’re a really awesome lady. Like, obviously I just anonymous watch you from the internet (sounds creepier than it is…) but your amazing spirit shows through in all of your videos and posts. And now you have THE CUTEST HAIR. I buzzed my hair last fall, and now it’s about 3 inches. I’m also looking forward to someday having a ginnerfer goodwyn cut.

I’m sure you’ve already gotten this… but with super short hair people will be like, “OMG, it looks great on you… but that would NEVER work on me…” It’s so weird!

Sending positive vibes.

14. Pretty Gossip says:

We love you and want you to be happy. Big changes take a lot of courage, and seems like you’re making it through. :) I’ll be sure to follow you on instagram and here’s to a great summer! Welcome back, hope you get settled in quickly, and we’ve missed you!!! xoxo. PrettyGossip

15. Amanda says:

I was wondering about you, Leesha. I’m glad that you’re ok. I hope everything gets better for you. Your two cats are so adorable :)

16. Sandy_j15 says:

Hi leesha, I just got out of a 5 year relationship as well. Just know we r here as support. I am happy u r doing well. Take ur time as we can wait. We understand. Thank u for sharing with us. We love u :)

17. Jenn says:

Glad to hear you’re OK. I know how hard it is when such a long relationship ends. I love your hair! I also cut mine into a similar pixie cut about 2 months ago because I wanted to start over fresh, my hair was so damaged! (I also adore Ginnifer Goodwin’s cut!) Wigs are awesome too. haha. Much luck and restoration  to you. :-)

18. CherVue says:

I hope all is well and thanks for acknowledging your fans! We will always be here to empathize and be here for you! <3

19. Amber says:

Sorry to hear of the break up but at least you are in good spirits! THanks for the update I have been wondering where you have been, cant wait till you are back!

20. Krystal Best-Pickup says:

wow that had to be tough. Suddenly splitting up with someone you have shared a long part of your life with is always hard and difficult. I hope everything goes well for you and your kitties. Your strong and will get through this tough time.
    Oh I love your haircut. It looks good on you.

21. Faith says:

I’m so sorry you had to leave Austin! I’m glad y are doing ok, and that your kitties survived the trip. You’re missed on the Internet, but don’t worry about taking time to take care of you!

22. Beth M says:

I’m so sorry to hear about what’s happened, and I hope everything will work out for the best. You should take off as much time as you need! Your life, your family, and being happy is more important than anything else going on (especially work).
    If nothing else, your hair looks fantastic. Love you, Leesha! <3 Good vibes coming your way from Louisville, KY!

23. Jennifer Smith says:

I’m so sorry you’ve had a stressful time.  Thank you for sharing an update with us, please keep looking after yourself for as long as it takes before you get involved with YouTube/blogging etc again – and your gorgeous kittehs of course ;)

I love your hair!  I had mine cut that short six weeks ago then had it cut even shorter again yesterday – I took a photo of Emma Watson with me to show the stylist :P

Sending you lots of support and best wishes,
    Jenny

24. Maggie Murphy says:

I’m so sorry! I just ended a 9 year relationship with my girls father so I know it’s rough. And little by little you start to get over it everyday! I’m dealing with something similar, and the fact that I don’t really have anyone to helpout or pay for anything hasn’t changed I’ve never had any help from him. But it’s all for the best. I was really unhappy, and never could do anything that I wanted to do. So happiness doesn’t really help me grow I’ve learned only unhappiness does that which sounds weird but in my case totally makes sense lol. Keep ur head up girl like me and I guaranty it’ll get better :)

25. Dagmar says:

I wish you all the best for this time and I keep my fingers crossed for you! big hugs! you are a very beautiful woman and I like you very much!

26. Emmely says:

I wish you all the best and luck in the world. You should know that all of your subscribers and followers love you no matter what! hugs and kisses from Holland

27. Sam says:

I’m so sorry to hear about you and Tyler, and even though you say you’re fine, I’m keeping you in my positive thoughts <3 you're a strong woman and you can get through anything! Love you Leesha!

28. Spectrum Personae says:

wish you the very best, leesha. i (well, he) ended a 8 year relationship a year ago, so yeah…i’m one of the girls that *know* what it’s like :) hope you’re gonna do just fine *hugs*
    also, i noticed today that my cat (looks like one of yours but way bigger) lost a tooth XD

29. Frickster32 says:

Thinking of you and wishing you the very best.  I miss your posts, but I really want you to take care of yourself!  That is much more important!  You are strong and sassy – I know you will rise above this and be even better.  God bless!

30. Kimberly says:

Aw. To repeat what everyone else has already said, I’m sorry you’ve been dealing with so much stress. I hope it makes you feel a little bit better to know that you have many people on here that care about you, and want the best for you. Stay strong girl! Noone should be mad that you haven’t been making videos, we understand your struggle.

On a light note, your hair looks gorgeous on you! And I can’t wait to start hearing more from you as you get to feeling better.

31. indie says:

LOVE your hair.  Sorry about everything else.  Stress is no good and it sounds like you’ve had tons.  Hang in there.  We’ll be here when you get back.

32. Guest says:

My husband and I separated at the end of February… I to am fine, but it is a rough go no matter what the situation;) All the best to you and looking forward to seeing more of you soon!!

33. Valerie Shore says:

I really hope everything turns out okay for you.. It seems weird to say things like you’re a strong person! and you can get through this, since I’m basically a stranger to you, but I really feel as though you can. Sometimes these big life changes are gateways into greater & better things. :)

34. Crystal says:

I know you’ll be fine. You have such a beautiful heart and when your ready you’ll share that with someone and they will be so deserving of it. I ended a long relationship almost five years ago today and it was horrible. But I’m writing to you from my new home with my husband of almost two years who treats me WAY better and is the love of my life. Sometimes life has something amazing in store for you and you just have to end something that isn’t right to be ready for what is.

35. Mar says:

I’m not good at this thing so I’m just gonna say that I wish you the best and hope that you can get pass this situation and see what an awesome life you have ahead of you. Love be =)

36. Taime says:

I’m sorry to hear that you were under so much stress!!  It was nice to hear from you and that you are doing well!  I wish you the best with everything Leesha and look forward to whatever you do next.

37. Cindy R says:

I am extremely happy and proud you took that big step. Leaving a relationship if that long is the hardest thing to do, and the fact you did it with two cats and by yourself is admirable. You seem like such a genuinely sweet and caring person through out your videos and blog posts, reading this honestly upset me! I know you’ll be fine. I’m rooting for you! Also, your new hair looks amazing! Beatutiful as always Leesha!