Hello Kitty at Sephora
The Hello Kitty collection is now available at Sephora online! I saw some of it during the preview they did in December, but decided to wait to pick some things up.
The main thing I was excited about was the nail polishes and nail stickers. Here’s what I ordered:
- Nail Polish in Blueberry
- Nail Polish in Banana Cream
- Nail Polish in Purple Sprinkles
- Nail Polish in Pink Sprinkles
- Classic Icons Nail Stickers
- Modern Icons Nail Stickers
- Glittercute Eyeliner in Hello Sunshine (this looked so pretty, it may replace NYX Milk as an inner corner highlight. SHOCKING, I know! haha)
- Apple Balm
- Bowtique Clutch (I hate purses, but sometimes I need a small clutch when I go out, and the only other one I have is the smallest one from Coach poppy.. sometimes that’s too small!)
Overall everything looks incredibly cute, and I think that’s the main appeal. Price-wise it’s a little steep, I don’t normally like paying $10 for a nail polish, but I’m a sucker for Hello Kitty!
What do you think? Will you be picking anything up?