My name is Natalie and I am a qualified makeup artist and nail technician from Australia. Unfortunately, after completing my qualification, I was told that I have arthritis in my lower back and therefore, according to most employers of the cosmetics industry, I am unemployable! This doesn’t stop me working from home as a freelance makeup artist from my little slice of paradise in country Victoria.
So now that all that long introduction is completed, on to my guest look “Teal We Meet Again” (Please click here for the tutorial) .
This is a recreation of a look from my “Makeup Monday” series on my blog, where I go back over old looks that I created when I was just starting out in makeup, and then recreate them now to see how far I have come on my makeup journey. This is a look that I really loved when I created it, a beautiful teal with smokey brown in the crease, and that bright green pop for something fun.
..:: EYES ::..
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sea Me shadestick
- Lucky Jade shadestick
- Eyepopping (LE) eye shadow
- Parrot (LE) eye shadow
- Kid eye shadow
- Cork eye shadow
- Espresso eye shadow
- Black Tied eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Mystery (LE) eyeliner
- Inglot #25 (black) liquid liner
- Ardell “101 Demi” lashes (optional)
- Maybeline Great Lash “Blackest Black” mascara
..:: FACE ::..
- Inglot #38 Cream Foundation
- Inglot #55 Pressed Powder
- Inglot #52 Pressed Powder (contour)
- Inglot #34 (peachy coral with gold shimmer) blush
..:: LIPS ::..
- Inglot #24 (nude similar to MAC Blankety) lipstick
- NYX “Smokey Look” lipgloss