Guest Look: Viola of Killer Colours
Can I just say how insanely GORGEOUS this girl is?? I may have girlcrushed when I opened this email. I LOVE her brows, and Her blog is really great too!!
My name is Viola and I’m a Swedish beauty blogger at http://killercolours.blogg.se/ where I do lots of nails- and make up stuff.
Here’s a look I’ve done that I thought would be fun sending you!
- MAD Minerals Loose Mineral Foundation – Fairly Light
- Lily Lolo Foundation – Porcelain (these two foundations mixed)
- The Body Shop Concealer Pencil – 01
- Benefit – One Hot Minute Bronzer
- IsaDora Perfect Powder Rouge – Coral Blossom (04)
- MAC Eyeshadow – Mystery (for brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAD Minerals Multi Use Pigment – Copper Foil
- Sleek MakeUP Circus i-Divine Palette (orange and yellow shadow)
- MAC Eyeshadow – Shroom
- Make Up Store Lip Pencil – Sunset
- L’Oréal Super Liner Duo
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash Volume
- Maybelline Watershine Gloss – Sugarplum (368)