Hello, hello! Hola?
I’m Sarah, I’m 17 (to be 18 very shortly) and I’ve loved make-up for as long as I can remember.
I was flipping through an old sketchbook of mine and I found a drawing of a mermaid which more or less inspired the colours I used here, particularly the bluish-green shimmer on top of the purple.
Anyway, I hope you like it!
- MUFE HD Primer #5
- Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
- L’oreal Infallible Make-Up in Classic Ivory
- Bare Minerals Matte SPF Foundation in Fair
- Coastal Scents Blush Palette
- MUFE HD Powder
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette (for brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Paint Pot in Perky
- Gosh Effect Powder in Pinkie (applied with a damp brush)
- MUFE No. 92
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Sky High (on waterline)
- NYX Eye Pencil in White Pearl
- MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso
- Sephora Colourful Mono Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
- Physicians Formula Eyedefiner Felt-Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black
- Stila Glamoureyes Mascara
- Half lashes, unsure of what brand
Although I’ve prepared content for it and reserved myself a URL, I don’t have a make-up blog up and running just yet!
I’m hoping to get a MacBook for my birthday (fingers crossed) and if this gets posted and receives some feedback, that will definitely be a push in the right direction. :)
Thanks Sarah for Sharing this gorgeous look!! :)
If you’d like to submit a guest review/look, please click here to find out more!