Guest Look: Carolcarol92

This is a fun look by Carol, it’s right up my alley :) I’m super behind on guest `looks, so if you submitted one and I haven’t gotten to it, or want to submit a new one, please feel free! If you haven’t seen your submitted guest look yet, don’t feel discouraged. I have gotten SO many submissions, which I love, but since this is a weekly thing there are only so many I can choose. :) -Leesha

GL carol

GL Carol

GL Carol

Products!:
i used BH Cosmetics! all of the E/S are from them! ( i used the 120 1st standard palette)
EYE Primer: NYX jumbo eye pencil in MILK
Eyeliner top lid: maybelline eyestudio in black
Waterline eyeliner: CQ utomatic eyeliner in black
Mascara: Rimmel London Sexy curves in black
LIPS: OCC LipTar in Anime (My Fav)
CHEEKS:Physicians Formula in rose

If you’d like to submit a guest review/look, please click here to find out more!

1. Sarah

October 10, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Ahhh, so pretty!

2. Swatch And Learn

October 10, 2011 at 11:45 pm

That’s a really bright and colourful look! I wouldn’t sport it (only because it’s not my style), but I really appreciate the artistic talent it takes to achieve that eye look! Beautiful.

3. yoshimi

October 10, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Fucking YES! She really pulled out all the stops.

4. Mandy

October 11, 2011 at 1:01 am

I sent some… I’m hopping you like one of them xD I love your blog and youtube channel… I’m here for about 3 years =P

5. Ashley Bonita Diaz

October 11, 2011 at 4:40 am

Wow!!! I really love this makeup look, and it looks amazing on you. I wish I had pigmented enough colors so that I could do this look on myself.. Oh well lol. Thimbs up on this one<3!!

6. Melissa

October 11, 2011 at 5:27 am

THIS is why makeup is form of expression, not a way to hide who you really are. This look clearly has a LOT of personality to it and it’s gorgeous. I really like the way the blue is, it really makes the rest of the look pop.

• Sephoraa

October 14, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I know rite?!! I simply ADORE this makeup. I love self expression, and thats what i do with my makeup all the time. I EXPRESS MYSELF! :3 Totally the way.

And you know what?! I bet there are people who think is….”bad” although everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

This is why i love that makeup has NO rules!
      Love it Carol!
      Great choice Leesha :)

• Fiza

February 9, 2012 at 9:28 am

Posted on I ought to say, as a whole lot as I eejyond reading what you had to say, I couldnt support but shed interest right after a while. Its as if you had a fantastic grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to consist of your readers. Perhaps you must consider this from far a lot more than one angle. Or perhaps you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its greater should you consider what other people may possibly have to say rather of just going for a gut reaction towards the topic. Think about adjusting your own believed method and giving other people who could read this the benefit of the doubt.

• Luis

February 11, 2012 at 2:46 am

Just wanna input on few gnraeel things, The website layout is perfect, the articles is real good : D.

7. Elysia

October 11, 2011 at 5:54 am

Awesome! I have the 2nd edition pallete, I think their pretty much the same, so I’m gonna try this!

8. Rachel

October 11, 2011 at 6:20 am

I’m all for color, but holy moly!! Toucan Sam up in here.

9. Christine

October 11, 2011 at 11:21 am

Sigh…….. :( Why

10. Valerie

October 11, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Wow, these look is fabulous!!!! Here are no words for. Those eyes!!!

11. makeupjunkiepolkadot

October 12, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Absolutely gorgeous. <3

12. JoJo

October 13, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Absolutely stunning!!!

13. Showbiz News

October 15, 2011 at 3:42 am

Absolutely stunning!!

14. FashionFreak

October 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Great post. I really like your blog.^^

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you’re not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I’d love to get more followers! I’ll follow you back.

15. Bun Bun Makeup Tips

October 17, 2011 at 7:16 pm

What bright colors! Definitely electrifying! The lip color really completes the look. Good job!

16. carolcarol92

October 19, 2011 at 1:10 am

yups i loves it! :p

17. lipstickriot

October 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Love bright colors, but this is too much!

18. Mary

October 28, 2011 at 6:30 pm

I usually dont like the guest looks but this onejust cought my eye i love it good job! i love the really tropical colors they were SOOOOOOOOO bright i loved it SOOOO much <3

19. Brooke

November 15, 2011 at 5:43 pm

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUSSSSSS!! absolutely beautiful, artistic, amazing..this is totally my kind of look..as i get better with makeup i hope someday mine will come out as awesomely badass as yours! xx

and those bh cosmetics palettes are awesome, i got one for my bday, the 3rd edition one i think, and i loooove it! =)