FOTD: Face of the Day

I’m going out tonight to see a band called Ludo (whom I LOVE and have never seen before, pretty excited!!) and just got the Urban Decay Book of Shadows III, along with the 24/7 Jackpot set of mini 24/7 liners, in the mail from Sephora. I thought this would be a good time to play!!

Shades

MAC Ripe Peach Blush Omber
Urban Decay Snatch Shadow

Lips
Benefit Jing-a-Ling Lipstick
MAC Miss Fizz Dazzleglass

1. Vicki says:

Ah! Ludo’s my favorite band! So exciting that you like them too. I like how this look is fun and dramatic but not HEY LOOK IMMA GROUPIE SLUTT

2. Leelou says:

Hey Leesha, girl I hope Ludo is awesome, I’m sure they will be!! I love this look, the subtle color change, perfect, I need this new palette now!! Hope you have a magical time!

3. Rachael says:

This is very pretty…. I didnt think that I was interested in buying this b/c of the box (and what a waste of space it is) but you just made such a great look. UGH…. what to do, what to do. I guess I will have to wait and see what other great looks you do. Im sure you will be doing plenty.

4. Reyna says:

I love it! Tutorial please! Ahh thanks to you I’m going broke!(; bought the BOSIII and going to order the eyeliners next week! And for christmas I’m getting the Dinair airbrush kit! Lol thanks tho, you are by far my favorite guru on youtube, no doubt. Thanks for spending your time on these things. I (and I’m sure many of us) really appreciate them.(:

5. Veronica says:

Leesha, the fact that you listen to Ludo makes me love you 8,000 times more :D Theyre my favorite band! And trust me, they are AMAZING live :D Im seeing them on wednesday :D I hope you have an awesome time and your make up looks beautiful!

6. Aru says:

Fuck!! you looking sooo beautiful… i have seen all your looks but something about this makes you look totally different.. something not leesha.. but really.. You are looking awesome!! :D

7. xsammiesamm says:

wow lots of comments !!! You should ignore everyone of them unless they say anything but AMAZING :) and you’re beautiful :)

8. B'elana torres says:

RANDOM:
    on Friday I used your electopop look on me and your lady Gaga look on my bff for a party and everybody loved them!!!!! ;)

9. Thelea T. says:

You saw Ludo?! Aaaah! Oh MAN, since I stumbled upon them a few years ago, I’ve been CRAZY about their (hilarious) songs. I think they’re the first band I came across that puts humor into their songs and pull it off so so well. I mean “you have the cleanest dirty laundry that a laundry mat had ever seen”? OH! And did they play the “Good Will Hunting By Myself” song?!

Oh God, I’m freaking out hahahaha. I hope you had a great time at the concert and that they’re as great live as I imagine them to be.