ElectroPOP! Bright&Bold with Sugarpill

oooooh my god you guys. So like a lot of people I’m sure you watch or know, I got to try out the Sugarpill makeup line. I have been anticipating the release of this line for a few months now, and its fantastic!! Here’s a look I did tonight while playing with some of the colors.

iPhoto

iPhoto

iPhoto

iPhoto

and for good measure:

iPhoto

Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Cosmetics:

• Royal Sugar Chromalust on lid (wet)
  • Dollipop eyeshadow in crease and above
  • Poison Plum eyeshadow in crease to blend royal sugar & dollipop
  • Midori eyeshadow under eyes
  • Absinthe chromalust under eyes
  • Tako eyeshadow on inner corners and outer eye & brow highlight
  • Lumi chromalust over Tako

MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Kat Von D Liquid Liner
Fresh Supernova Mascara
NYX Lashes 102&132

Cheeks
MAC Blush Ombre Ripe Peach & Azalea Blossom

Lips
MAC Victorian Lipstick
MAC Preppy Lip Gelee

1. ModeCrazyMakeUpOn says:

I ordered a few days ago, can’t wait to receive my sugarpill goodies, already want to order again haha. Great look!

2. Annie says:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. This beats both my past favourites (Cheshire Cat & My Little Pony On Crack), HOORAY! :]

By the by… you seem to be having a bit of a thing for purples & greens lately, haha.

3. Gabby says:

Adorable! My first thought was that it reminded me of a comet in space. Super bright, with the white tail, is so cute!!!
    But please please PLEEAASSEE tell where u got that necklace. u’ve worn it in a couple past looks and i’m dying to find it.

4. Phyrra says:

I love the color placement! Your look is gorgeous!

I’ve been having a blast with the Sugarpill colors :) Yesterday I wore Starling, Magpie and AfterParty. Today I’m wearing Buttercupcake, Absinthe and Midori. Monday I wore Decora, Absinthe and Hysteric.

5. hannah says:

You kind of look like Blake Lively. No, I’m not crazy! Scroll up and check out Leesha’s first full faced picture. I think its something with the lips… Yes, definitely the lips.
    Any-who, it looks tres beautiful! *mwah mwah!*
    Love, Hannah

6. Kat says:

Love this looks so much that I want to get the palette now! :) You’re so beautiful. I love your piercings and your nose is perfect, haha.

7. MIki-chan says:

This looks amazing! I loved it so much, I decided to order the Sweetheart Palette, Royal Sugar, Starling, plus Lumi and Decora thrown in (hehehe…. They were all so pretty!)
    I also want to see a review, whether it would be better with a primer, the colour payoff (although they look really fricken bright already!) because I’ll have to wait a few weeks to get my shadows :))
    Again, it looks AH – MAH – ZING!!!!!!!!! :))))

8. LuLy//Fujiko says:

So amazing Leesha! I loved this one!! I really liked those colors, I´m going to seek for that brand´s stuff
    The pink was so pretty! was it Dollipop? and the Royal Sugar Chromalust too =D
    I have to say that I also learned today how to correct the edges xD I always take forever and is so frustrating when you make a mistake at the end X_X
    Thanks so much!!!

9. Nicole15 says:

Leesha – absolutely beautiful! That is pure blending perfection. an amazingly bright pop of awesomeness. love it. and your skin…..damn girl, it looks flawless. mario badescu has catapulted my skin in a whole new direction, thanks to you & your reviews. seeing your skin now makes me so excited to know my skin has hope. thanks for all you do girl :)

10. beebz says:

hey leeeesha =)
    i cant locate the video where you talked about happy hippos, and i wanted to show my boyfriend it, because when i saw it at a grocery store, i kinda freaked. and said omg! xsparkage was talking about these! haha. he looks at me kinda crazy, but please, im not!! tell me there WAS a video in existence. email me! plz =)

11. Vicky says:

Leesha, I just tried this look out and it looks EPIC. I did it a little different to you but I think it looks amaaaazing. :)

12. Grace says:

One of my faves….i had too watch a couple times to figure out the look…and I’m a cosmetologist and a make up junkie…but I did see that you have 3 blush ombres only. there are 4! Theres Springshine (not Springsheen) and its sort of a very nuetral suntan color. Great for a subtle bronzer with pretty much no shimmer since they are kind of a Beauty Powder finish. I like to contour with Springshine. Its actually my fave Ombre. I had put down Bronzers forever ago bc of the artifial orange-shimmery glow. But Springshine is fantastic. Kind of a richer Smashbox Fusion Softlights Baked Starburst. Very buildable. And the fact that its an Ombre means you can create your own bronze tone.

13. Jian Wang says:

I love when you do this one but when I did it was a mess . My green is not dark enough I don’t have white eyeliner and more .