Electro Candy Makeup Tutorial

I swear, every time I make a tutorial for a look I’m REALLY excited about, and show pictures on Twitter and Facebook, and say how I’m uploading the video soon.. Youtube breaks. Example- ast night. I filmed this, was so excited, said “uploading within the hour!” and I swear, 3 minutes before my video finished saving, the Youtube Uploader breaks. I was so bummed because I had hyped it up and then Youtube failed me!

Ah, well, It’s up now :)

Cheeks
Inglot #32 Blush
YSL Celebration Highlighter Palette

Lips
ELF Birthday Suit Lip Stain

1. Kim says:

Wow, people in my small, traditional country town would drop dead if they saw somebody wearing this makeup. It’s so great, I love it! Lol. :)

2. Ruth says:

I used to use the orange from this over my orange kryolan aquacolor. You’re right… it’s insane. You have reminded me it is awesome, thanks Leesha.

Ruth x

3. Lauren says:

That is amazing! I wish I had the ability to pull something like that off! I love those Miss Adoro lashes, is that something you can buy in store or only online?

4. Margie.M! says:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i love this palette so much! i’m lad you love it just as much as i do! the Sunset palette will rock you world!! all the palettes are amazing plus the glitter liners and the Dip it liners are awesome! i hope you get your hands on more of the palettes and do more looks :D

5. Sarah says:

That is the prettiest makeup tutorial! And I’ve been watching since you did the Kryolan tutorial you did 2 or 3 years ago. I need that palette!! :D Too bad the shipping is going to take 2 whole weeks.

6. Sam says:

Yay I love this look, I’m going to try it with Sugarpill.
    This look is awesome like some of your older looks. You should do more :)

7. Carolina says:

What a gorgoeus look, I really like the colour combination! That Sleek palette is truly interesting, bad for me, cus they don sell it where I live :/

8. Jen says:

Oh my gosh wow is this awesome! I think I’m going to do something like this today… I have the Acid palette and I wanted to do some bright, fun makeup.

9. Laurette says:

I like it, but it is quite heavy! I have this palette too, it’s also nice to use the blues, greens and yellow in a “parrot” inspired look! The color pay off is really stunning considering the price (I payed €7 for it!)

10. Trevor says:

Im a guy who just started school for esthetcian
    and we are learning makeup right now.
    Your videos have been a huge help for me
    As far as doing learning to do makeup.

11. Patsy says:

I love this! I went to buy the palette and they said they can’t ship to me, and I’m in Washington State. :( How did you get yours??