Day to Night
AHHH! So clearly I didn’t have nearly as much time as I thought I would on my road trip to do blog posts and upload vlogs. I DID film vlogs and such, though! I’ll be uploading those on my personal YouTube channel this next week.
In the mean time, here is a combo Wearable Wednesday and Fierce Friday I put up at the beginning of June. It shows how to do a super quick day look, and then how you can turn that into a night look with just a few products.
Awesome Day Tips:
- Concealer: MAC Moisture Blend
- Studio Fix Powder (Foundation & Powder in one)
- Benefit High Beam (highlight under eyes, look more awake)
- White Eyeliner (Helps eyes look wide awake, takes away redness from lack of sleep)
- Mascara (opens up the eyes)
- UD Cream Shadows: Wont crease, nice sheer eye shadow in one step (rec neutral shades)
- Brows: shaping & defining brows really helps frame your face and eyes!
- Lips: Sheer gloss always looks great, but with such toned-down eyes a bold lip can be super hot without going overboard if you have the time!
Awesome Night Tips:
- Amp up everything from your day look!
- Add black liner to smoke up your eyes, add a dark color to the crease: instand sultry eyes
- Add a bit more blush or a little bit of a darker shade
- Lips: can go either way. Neutral lips are always popular, or you can be super-glam and go bold!