AHHHHH I just got this China Glaze collection info in my email- HOW COOL ARE THESE COLORS?! Muuuust have!!!! I think a big reason I like it too is because of the name- in high school I had to make a business proposal for a class, and it was for a makeup company called Electropop :)
Where heavy metal meets rocker chic, China Glaze® introduces the Spring 2012 collection,ElectroPop. Inspired by all things girly, edgy and fun, the 12 shades of ElectroPop bring out the inner rock star in all. For flash and glam this spring, China Glaze® hits the stage in style!
ElectroPop Shades include:
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
ElectroPop is also available in:
- · 6 Piece Collection of “Brights”: Techno, Aquadelic, Sunshine Pop, Gaga for Green, Make Some Noise and Wicked Style
- · 6 Piece Collection of “Lights”: Fuchsia Fanatic, Dance Baby, Electric Beat, Kinetic Candy, Sweet Hook and Gothic Lolita
- · 12 Piece 3D Counter Display
- · 36 Piece Rack
ElectroPop will be available February 2012. Individual shades retail for $7; 6 piece collections retail for $42.
To see individual product photos, see below!
Gaga for Green
Sunshine PopMake Some Noise